DT#46 Classic Muscle Cars: Indy & Eiger Nordwand

  • Thread starter Thread starter JK83
  • 20 comments
  • 2,784 views

JK83

Premium
Messages
3,384
Finland
Finland
Messages
Try JK83..
Drift Trial #46

Classic Muscle Cars: Indy Road Course Drift Trial<--Click for results 👍
http://www.mygranturismo.net/rankings.php?sec=5&board=89
http://www.mygranturismo.net/rankings.php?sec=5&board=89
http://www.mygranturismo.net/rankings.php?sec=5&board=89
Period of Availability: 2012/10/04 06:00 - 2012/10/18 06:00
Gold: Cr.250 000 Silver: Cr.150 000 Bronze: Cr.100 000

This Drift Trial event takes place on the Indy Road Course, using American cars made in 1980 or earlier. There are no limitations on tuning, but tires are restricted to Comfort/Soft or less.

Eiger Nordwand W Trail Drift Trial<--Click for results 👍

Period of Availability: 2012/10/04 06:00 - 2012/10/18 06:00
Gold: Cr.250 000 Silver: Cr.150 000 Bronze: Cr.100 000

This is a Drift Trial event on the Eiger Nordwand W Trail. There are no restrictions on car models or tuning, but Dirt Tires are required.


Thanks to Milouse for leaderboards 👍

 
Last edited:
Ha!

They can't do 1 mph on the muscle car DT 'cuz they have to much torque! :trouble:
 
Ha!

They can't do 1 mph on the muscle car DT 'cuz they have to much torque! :trouble:

Well got to just wait our Japanese friends, I bet they figure out how to score :lol:
 
Maybe there is a hidden FF muscle car ? :lol:
 
Its gonna be Special...
 
13258 with the Mach 1. If I put CM on the rear I might be better...
 
Wow. 16.030 Mach 1!
 
No it isn't...
Can't entter with Buick Special 👍

Ok... then its gonna be Super_ [size=-2]bird[/size] ?
 
Final Score on Indy with Mach 1 : 16361. Done .

11.476 with the Corolla on Eiger!
 
Last edited:
There are already leaderboards on Op -.-
 
26514pts with Cobra..

Nice run im sitting at a 23,828 which is not bad for the 1st day gonna aim for a 25k tomorrow.

Seeing as how the lead car as of now is a Superbird that seems worth a try.
 
Here is mine Celica drift tune if someone needs 👍
I got 15017pts in 10 mins with that..
 
Can you share the cars please ?
 
21019 with Cobra '66! :D
 
Got up to the 25k mark finally.

Getting 5k in the 1st sec is a tricky bit ive had 5k but getting there consistanly ...
and sector 3 is tricky aswell.
Need a thousand points in near all sectors :D

Its really hard to keep the line Haska does i cant gett it drift up the wall at the end.

I'd like to know his setup.
 
Last edited:
Got up to the 25k mark finally.

Getting 5k in the 1st sec is a tricky bit ive had 5k but getting there consistanly ...
and sector 3 is tricky aswell.
Need a thousand points in near all sectors :D

Its really hard to keep the line Haska does i cant gett it drift up the wall at the end.

I'd like to know his setup.

I guess your problem is too short 5th gear, you need put it very long.
When it doesn't hit rev limiter then it's good 👍

I noticed today I'v drifted CM rear, changed CS and first try almost 27k :lol:

Now 26988pts Indy and 16201pts Eiger 👍
 
Cobra on Indy Road is a joy, but I had to use a slightly tuned car to accommodate that first section on the oval.
 
Back