Dtm championship, need drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smudger92
  • 6 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
117
Messages
Smudger92_FTM
Right people, as the title suggests we need drivers for the dtm series championship(EU) as people said they would commit and they havnt. And we all want more racers to compete against, i dont know how many slots we have left but its a fair few.
We race on Fridays 2100 GMT, with qualifying from 2030 GMT.
If you would like to join up, either join the group or post in the thread or message me for details.
Please join, its an amazing league lots of clean racing.
Thanks :)

Link to thread and also social group which includes rules and regulations for championship
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=176629
 
Last edited:
I would like to join Im in -5 EST what time would that be?

PSN: just_me_the_dude
 
Erm think it would be a 1600 race start your time.

And for everyone else BUMP :)
 
Damn..finally found rules and driving line is off.
Would race but use driving line to help with braking points so as not to cause accidents.....lazy i know, will have to start usuing it less and learn tracks more.
 
Thanks just realised my stupid que :)
 
Kwakaman, we run testing sessions through the week and they help you learn the track very well (which is what im doing at the moment)
 
I enjoy the DTM cars. I can race nights. I prefer racing the ring but will race most others. I have no interest in taking any car around Monaco though.
 
Back