- 272
- S4RINGS
So I took it upon myself to do a little research into the DTM cars in GT5. The list is not 100% done yet (missing just a couple of cars) but I have a good start.
What I decided to do is find out the strengths and weaknesses of each DTM car. I ran all of them stock with only an oil change while using hard racing tires. I accumulated all the data into a nifty spreadsheet for everyone to enjoy. I will continue to compile information on these cars such as average lap times of tracks to see which one I'm best with and so on. The next step is to tune them as close to 500HP and run all the tests again. (Thats what these DTM cars ran at in real life) 👍
It includes stock hp, torque, 0-60, 0-100, and top speed. Here is a link to download it. Hope this helps someone out there in GTP world.
If anything a couple cars surprised me, especially the Alfa DTM.
Check it out!
http://www.mediafire.com/?rzwkw8hcggmfs97
Any help or suggestions are much appreciated!
What I decided to do is find out the strengths and weaknesses of each DTM car. I ran all of them stock with only an oil change while using hard racing tires. I accumulated all the data into a nifty spreadsheet for everyone to enjoy. I will continue to compile information on these cars such as average lap times of tracks to see which one I'm best with and so on. The next step is to tune them as close to 500HP and run all the tests again. (Thats what these DTM cars ran at in real life) 👍
It includes stock hp, torque, 0-60, 0-100, and top speed. Here is a link to download it. Hope this helps someone out there in GTP world.
If anything a couple cars surprised me, especially the Alfa DTM.
Check it out!
http://www.mediafire.com/?rzwkw8hcggmfs97
Any help or suggestions are much appreciated!
