DTM - Opera Paris

  • Thread starter Thread starter D925XECV2
  • 3 comments
  • 634 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and I'm doing my first post.

I know this question has been answered several times on this site, however I would like a little more precise answer... I'm currently starting over a new game and I'm maxing out A-spec points. The problem is Opera Paris in DTM. I'm having problems doing this race with 200 A-spec points. I have done the four other races with 200 points but I'm not able to do this one. Does anybody won it and with what? I used the 190 E Evo II Touring with S2 tyres for the other races. I just can't keep up with the other cars on Opera Paris, even if it is the recommended car for the 200 pts.

Thank you! :)
 
Not all races can have max points (crossfire series comes to mind), though you might want to enter it as a series, get pole with RMs or whatever and then switch to S2s and do your best to keep them behind you. Basically blocking them.
 
Hi, and welcome to GT Planet.

You should be able to find the answer to most of your questions here at GTP, and if not most member will be more than happy to assist in finding the answer.

As your starting over and going for 200 A-spec point races this thread may be of interest

Stock car race comparison/challenge


Any race your running in try search on just that thread first, and if you don't find the answer then post your question in it. Its full of like minded people so you should have fun in there.

As you appear to now have you answer I'm going to lock this thread (nothing personal - just got to tidy up).

Just remember a search will sort most questions out, but if that doesn't work then post away.

Regards and enjoy your time here at GTP.

Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back