Dual Shock Controller Settings

• Thread starter obeech20
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
obeech20
Does anyone know if there's way to have "square" be accelerate and "X" be brake? I just got the game and could not for the life of me figure it out. It looks like they only give the option of "square" to be brake and "X" to be accelerate. I'm having a hard ass time adjusting as I've had it the other way around since GT1.

I have looked into it as well, and it seems like it only has some certain default set of options for accelerate/brake, being X/square, L2/R2 or the sticks. The rest of the controls you seem to be able to assign as you wish though.

I want to set the controlled to the settings that we used to have for GT6. Particulalry steering...

I am unable to change the car steering away from the two button crap. left button and right button for steering? really?

I am unable to reassign it to the joy stick (left).

Any ideas? I can't steer using the controller in GT Sport.

You should be able to do all of this in the options menu under controller settings? I was able to swap up/down shift to the L1/R1 bumpers and set X as my e-brake, square as changing view, triangle rear view, and analog stick as steering. Steering may be under a different assignment though, like when you first start a race and it ask you how you want button layout, either d-pad or analogs

Back