Dual Shock problems?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gary rabbitt
  • 12 comments
  • 892 views
Messages
1
Hi all,
After setting the Vibration on the dual shock to "ON" in the GT4 menu, there still is no vibration.
I have tried different controllers, I have tried another game, and with that game, it the controllers vibrate fine.
All connections are good, and I have it narrowed down to a possibiliy of being a 'bad disc'. Is this possible or more likely, probable?

Does the Disc trigger the PS2 to activate the vibration? If this piece of code is missing or corrupted on the disc, then I can assume the feature will not work.
Again, I have enabled the "ON" setting. Even tried turing the feature On and Off, reset etc. still no vibration.
Thanks in advance!
Gary
 
Hi GR,
I have the same issue, checked 2 contollers and various settings with no luck. I have definately confirmed that my controllers are OK. Any news on a fix?

Oakey
 
it won´t work on mine either it is probely some kind of bug like turning of the autosave where it still saves it
 
Hi All

long time reader, first time post

I've got the PAL version and I got no problems with my dual shock or my DFP

what version you running ?

cheers
 
deadboy1975
Hi All

long time reader, first time post

I've got the PAL version and I got no problems with my dual shock or my DFP

what version you running ?

cheers
im running the pal version as well
 
Are we looking at a specific distribution of the game here. I'm in Brisbane, Australia.
 
Oh yeah - Sony Support haven't had any known issue/fix reported yet. I was told to try a mates console and if it still didn't work take it back to where I bought the copy of the game..... I guess this little mistery will unfold.....
 
i'm running the pal version and when I have the vibration on the controller goes crazy. If it vibrates then it's like I'm pressing all the buttons at the same time. Is the vibration messing with the buttons? Has anybody else had this proplem?
 
Actually, sometimes I loose functions on my DS2 on PAL GT4. I cannot brake or speed up (buttons used)

Quite annoying.
 
My dual shock Vibration doesnt work either !!
I know the controler is fine yes, it turned on !
running the US version. (nstl? nslt? ntld? nstl?)
 
heartsfc_fan
I'm using the PAL one, and the dual shock doesn't work either!!! :yuck:


Same here, hadn't really acknowledged it but I know it has worked a few times, maybe it was just in arcade or something - I will have to check.
 
Back