DualSense controller feedback gone

United Kingdom
Nottingham, UK
synagence
highlightshadow
For about a week now i've lost all force-feedback (rumbles/vibration) from my PS5 dualsense controller.
It happened once before and through resets and whatnot i managed to get it back. This time i cannot get anything.

Tried:
1. Resetting controller
2. Delete/Re-pair the controller
3. Rebooting console
4. Pressing the mic/mute button long-press

I get all the feedback on the silly demo game that comes with ps5 so i know the controller fundamentally works.
Just cannot for the life of me get it back in GT7 again

Is there a secret magic combo of things to do in order to get functionality back?

Thanks

Go into the main options at top left of screen.I cant remember which tab to click on but on my game,once or twice,the vibration,controller setting was set to off.Dont know why it did this but i just turned it back on.This was on both ps4 and 5 version.

Go into the main options at top left of screen.I cant remember which tab to click on but on my game,once or twice,the vibration,controller setting was set to off.Dont know why it did this but i just turned it back on.This was on both ps4 and 5 version.
Well ain't that a stupid thing .... yep ... fixed for me ... no idea why that'd got turned off. Thanks for including the obvious answer :) Sometimes it's the way

Same here.I dont know why it did it with me on 2 separate occasions,on different consoles.Just `one of those things`i guess. 👍

Latest Posts

Back