- 568
- aGrenadeShark
- aGrenadeShark
I personally have been trying to find the most retarded looking cars possible to race with online. I mean, there are the dodge trucks, the minivans that are out there currently.
I am trying to find some of the crappiest cars from the 70/80s to race with online. Btw, only standard cars apply.
Currently im using a 83 sivlia 240 rs. Anyone that has any car that can be tuned between 425-525 from the 80s that just looks retarded would be appreciated.
I am really looking for a 4wd something atm.
I am trying to find some of the crappiest cars from the 70/80s to race with online. Btw, only standard cars apply.
Currently im using a 83 sivlia 240 rs. Anyone that has any car that can be tuned between 425-525 from the 80s that just looks retarded would be appreciated.
I am really looking for a 4wd something atm.