F furryboy96 Messages 120 United States Messages bloodykills750 Jul 30, 2018 #1 If there is a issue with my game, is there a way to contact them and tell them about it?
the_greeze Cookin' on gas! Premium Messages 1,011 UK Messages the_greeze Jul 30, 2018 #2 http://www.polyphony.co.jp/contact/
F furryboy96 Messages 120 United States Messages bloodykills750 Jul 30, 2018 #3 the_greeze http://www.polyphony.co.jp/contact/ Click to expand... I guess a English version does not exist?
the_greeze http://www.polyphony.co.jp/contact/ Click to expand... I guess a English version does not exist?
DCheesy Messages 42 United States Messages Dcheesy Jul 30, 2018 #4 Nope I looked everywhere for it. I thought about asking someone on here to help me translate at one point. It seemed like too long of a shot to get my save data back so I just started the game over
Nope I looked everywhere for it. I thought about asking someone on here to help me translate at one point. It seemed like too long of a shot to get my save data back so I just started the game over