Dumb Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter soc123_au
  • 11 comments
  • 1,385 views
Messages
330
Australia
Sydney
I'm new to Xbox after being a long time PS user. I have a Series X I have been playing Horizon 5 on, my son logged on to my game pass on his pc to also play Horizon 5. I just went into my game on the Xbox and I'm about 90 cars and a few million credits short. lol. Is there any way to retrieve my game?

On the playstation I just have the ps plus account on my profile and the kids log in under their profiles and still have access to everything without affecting my saves.
 
Did your son log in using your account or his own?
 
Too bad, he could have used your gamepass on his account too as long as it was on the same xbox, just as on ps.

Change password
 
Too bad, he could have used your gamepass on his account too as long as it was on the same xbox, just as on ps.

Change password
Now that my account is on his pc can he create a new profile and still have access?

I assume my game is gone? lol
 
my son logged on to my game pass on his pc to also play Horizon 5
Thus creating a new save on your profile on PC, which over-wrote yours on the Xbox when you fired it up and it synched.
 
Now that my account is on his pc can he create a new profile and still have access?

I assume my game is gone? lol
Donj`t know if he can access from pc but why in ¤¤¤¤ didn`t he try that first?
 
Donj`t know if he can access from pc but why in ¤¤¤¤ didn`t he try that first?
Eager to get playing I imagine. Thanks for the responses, I'll get him sorted with a profile before I start again.
 
Thus creating a new save on your profile on PC, which over-wrote yours on the Xbox when you fired it up and it synched.
That's what I was afraid of. Wasn't sure if there was a work around. Live and learn.
 
Kids. :D when my boys get old enough to play, I guess this will happen to me too. :lol:
 
Kids. :D when my boys get old enough to play, I guess this will happen to me too. :lol:
Start up profiles for them, we did that now and he can still access my gamepass stuff, but with no effect on my saves. Better late than never. lol. The only real loss was the cars and points from the first lot of seasonals, everything else I'll get back eventually. Oh, and my ill gotten gains from Willys wheelspins now that little gem has been patched.
 
My first child is due next week, this thread has been a learning experience for me too. Thanks!

Also all the seasonal reward cars will come around again so you'll have more opportunities in future to grab them, really the only thing you'll definitely miss out on is the opportunity to sell them for crazy money on the AH because by the time they come around again they'll be pretty much worthless.
 
Back