Dungeon Defenders (free xbox live game)

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
Has anyone else played this wonderful game?? Its a perfect mix between Diablo 3 and the Gears Of War 3 horde mode. 4 player drop in drop out co-op. VERY addictive. Also very colorful and beautiful game.

I have 4 different characters but like the knight the best so far. My knight is now level 30. The wizard is also very good. I don't care much fort the monk.

Here is a pic I took of a game over the weekend with over 5,000 enemies!!!! There are times where the screen is filled with hundreds of enemies at once. Its just insane!

IMG_20140323_160809.jpg

Last edited:
My friend and I decided to set a challenge for ourselves. He is using his level 55 knight and I am using my level 20 wizard. We are trying to beat the very first map on insane+. Obviously I am way underpowered so the challenge is very fun. We get about half way through wave 5/5 and get destroyed. lol As I level up, it will get easier. This little challenge has helped me learn a LOT about the different turrets and different abilities in this game. I have experimented with the fire turrets, the electric turrets, and even the most powerful turret. The learning curve is actually fairly steep. But once you get the grasp on everything, it is severly addictive. Also while trying our little challenge last night it helped me level from 13 to 20 within a couple hours. Most of my points have went toward the turret defense. I have well over 33 points just in the turret range of attack.

UPDATE: We have tried several strategies on Insane+ and have come to the conclusion that if we are going to use 2 or 3 people, we must be higher levels. I think it said the recommended level was 60 but we were determined to beat it with 2 level 20s and a level 55. haha Oh well it was fun to try the challenge the last few days. Came close a couple times.

Last edited:
Logged on last night and somehow ended up with a game save corruption for DD. I lost all my money, armor, and weapons. Luckily, I still have my character levels. My highest character is level 62. Would have been disappointing to lose all the levels too.

Back