Dupa thread! (rear ends... of gt5 cars of course ;) )

Messages
6,389
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
wat3rm370n
I saw the Up front thread... and I haven't seen a rear-end thread. (at least nothing turned up in my search.)

And call me silly, but I often think the back end of cars are often the most picturesque. haha :D

Just rear-ends please. And at least close to straight on (with little angle).

I'll start with the odd scuba-mask-like hatch on the backside of the Honda Z Act. :)

picture.php
 
here's a few of mine to help get this thread moving...
5734433340_9323161de5_b.jpg


5717773164_dc9ffb313e_b.jpg


5358420325_6c32561656_b.jpg


5358420145_0cb4224672_b.jpg
 
I saw the Up front thread... and I haven't seen a rear-end thread. (at least nothing turned up in my search.)

And call me silly, but I often think the back end of cars are often the most picturesque. haha :D

Just rear-ends please. And at least close to straight on (with little angle).

I'll start with the odd scuba-mask-like hatch on the backside of the Honda Z Act. :)

picture.php

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=190286

there is a thread for rear ends of cars...
 
Back