Dupe me a Pagani Zonda R ‘09 and get 5 Mattes/Chrome paint chips for it!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fredag
  • 12 comments
  • 780 views
Messages
161
Messages
Fredag
Silver Chrome, Matte Orange, Matte Pink, Matte Purple and Matte Light Green.

The very best colors in the game! :)
 
OK, a deal! PSN ID - ZacharySim

Do you mind that it has a different colour?
 
It depends, is it a cool color?

Im adding you... I will use grandeturisimo for the trade...
 
It's a Orange found on the Honda CR-Z. Go check it out in the Dealership. Rims are the same.
 
Thats fine! :)
I send the colors first.
 
Hey, I got my limit, so I am not sure when my limit is unlocked and I can get you the Zonda. Can I have a grey X2010 instead?
 
Limit unlocks 24:00 GMT, check it out:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Sorry, I have no car slots for anything other than colored x2010 for quite some days, but stay on my friends list and I'll get you one eventually...
 
Take your time anywayz. Gonna be generous so just eventually get me a coloured X1 :) I'll get you the Zonda when time permits :)
 
I am actually in a bit of a rush to get the zonda, can you check when you can send it?
And accept grandeturisimo, so I can send the paint chips!
:)
 
Oh yeah i'll contact you when I can. Don't send it yet. The time that limit is unlocked is 9am my time. Now it is 8pm. Sorry if it is not possible...
 
am/pm is like hebrew to me, how many hours?
I'm quite sure we can make it, and I want to the send you now, I'm of to bed soon, lol :)
 
Added. Pls send. Will send the Zonda asap.
 
Ok, it's a deal! :)
 
Back