Duping Gone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yaycandy69
  • 26 comments
  • 2,325 views

Yaycandy69

(Banned)
Messages
423
Messages
Way to many accounts.
Messages
Sending Account: Yaycandy69
I backed up my data today before sending X1. When i reloaded the backed up save. The X1 was still gone. Ill test it some more with some paints. Could of just been glitch. Or maybe they got rid of keeping cars once they have been sent. Anyone else Experiencing this problem?
 
I did around 8 EST with an X1 and it worked for me. That was before I updated to 3.56 but I doubt that has anything to do with it
 
Other people have said the patch was just for the jail breaking.

I hope this is true
 
When was the update available. I sent around 9. I didnt see anything about an update unless it automatically updated. Ill check again soon.
 
When was the update available. I sent around 9. I didnt see anything about an update unless it automatically updated. Ill check again soon.

It updated at the same time as the new seasonal events.
 
When i was on earlier the Seasonal Events were not up yet. Ill test it again. maybe send some paints out to random people
 
I can't as my brother is playing MW2 but at the moment I think and hope it was just a glitch.
 
Im thinking maybe i did something wrong but ill test it in a few mins. Hopefully its not.
 
What all did the Update add though?
 
A new PS3 system software update, v3.56, will be released soon. This is a minor update that adds a security patch.

This was on the PlayStation site.
 
I tested it several times with chrome paint. It must of just been a glitch. But then again, i sent a car and permanetly lost it. Ill test a car tomorrow.
 
Okay. Let me know what happens.
 
Kind of nervous to send out anymore cars until someone can confirm that it's all well & I won't lose a car after trading it. I guess I could try sending my main account a car from one of my trading accounts & report back my finding.
 
I traded before the update so I am fine for today.
 
I tested it several times with chrome paint. It must of just been a glitch. But then again, i sent a car and permanetly lost it. Ill test a car tomorrow.

is your back up file is the file before 3.56 update? then you trying to restore the back up after the 3.56 update. that probably can cause the problem. Just a guess, I'll try it when home.
 
I'm going to replace all my back up files on my comp now so there are no future hiccups post 3.56
 
I just sent paint chips using my second account and nothing was lost. this is after the update BTW.
 
i just sent a level 1000 ticket to alternate account and nothing was lost
 
Just to clarify. Backing up and duplicating is still ok, just so long as the save is from v3.56?

I would have thought it was odd that a firmware update would have stopped duping.
 
The save version will have nothing to do with it, the OP will have made a mistake.
 
I just tested it sending a tuscan rm and the car is still there ok after restoring save, but on the garage screen when looking at the list of cars the picture is of a tuscan with no rm done in original colour. Strange, but when I select it its fine and have raced with it ok.
 
The thumbnails sometimes get messed up, if you press triangle on it, then select create thumbnail, it will then be correct.
 
The thumbnails sometimes get messed up, if you press triangle on it, then select create thumbnail, it will then be correct.

Yes I for once duped a white X1 and it gave me a blue thumbnail, I thought I didn't have a blue X1, so did the create thumbnail thing and the white one was back. Most of the times it just disappears though.
 
Hey, I have a question here.
I have duplicated my X2010 and when i return to my main account, the "image" in the x2010 icon, doesn't appear, online the "Gran turismo".


Sorry, but my english it's bad, i'm from Argentina:P
 
Back