Duping problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheJamesS
  • 17 comments
  • 876 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJamesS

(Banned)
Messages
25
Messages
TheJamesS
Read the thread and understand what to do but when I go into the game and click on send to friend my other account isn't in the list I can send it to my other mate then reload the backup and get the car back but I would like to multiple dupe if poss and keep sending the same car back and forth so I can trade it on the forums any ideas why I can't send to my second account thanks
 
Last edited:
This is a full stop . Dont be afraid to put one in, every now and then.
 
Make sure youve accepted the friend request on the other account and sometimes it takes a while for a new friend to show up on your GT friends list ... You need to start a career with the other account too because you can only gift to friends with the game
 
This is a full stop . Dont be afraid to put one in, every now and then.

Im usually not a grammar nazi, but your spot on. That was so hard to read, the lack of effort is insulting.
 
Im usually not a grammar nazi, but your spot on. That was so hard to read, the lack of effort is insulting.

I will always try to help, but that gave me a headache just trying to fathom it out.
 
Make sure youve accepted the friend request on the other account and sometimes it takes a while for a new friend to show up on your GT friends list ... You need to start a career with the other account too because you can only gift to friends with the game

Probably this.
 
When trading, I regularly need to restart GT5, friends accepted while in GT5 do not occur in the lists.
 
This is a full stop . Dont be afraid to put one in, every now and then.
This is a forum not gcse English and I'm typing on my phone the full stop is broken . Also thanks for the useful replies I haven't started a career yet so that may be why
 
If u added your friend while GT was on, you will probably need to restart the game.
If your friend hasnt bought a single car yet (lvl 0, brand new profile) he needs to buy a car, to show up in your list.
 
Read the thread and understand what to do but when I go into the game and click on send to friend my other account isn't in the list I can send it to my other mate then reload the backup and get the car back but I would like to multiple dupe if poss and keep sending the same car back and forth so I can trade it on the forums any ideas why I can't send to my second account thanks

What grade are you in?
 
If u added your friend while GT was on, you will probably need to restart the game.
If your friend hasnt bought a single car yet (lvl 0, brand new profile) he needs to buy a car, to show up in your list.

Thanks that will be why................ Cheers. Il. Try. That. Now.
 
Thanks that will be why................ Cheers. Il. Try. That. Now.

I wish this guy would stop over using full stops! :P
 
You don't necessarily need to restart the whole game. Just exit to the main menu and re-enter GT life once or twice.
 
You don't necessarily need to restart the whole game. Just exit to the main menu and re-enter GT life once or twice.

Thanks I know :). I meant the part about he hasn't bought a car yet 👍. Just tried it and it seems to be okay now. Thanks for all the help.
 
Im usually not a grammar nazi, but your spot on. That was so hard to read, the lack of effort is insulting.

That should read you're not your, mein Führer. :sly:
 
This is a forum not gcse English and I'm typing on my phone the full stop is broken

The AUP. You know
# You will post all messages in English.
# You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Whether you think we deserve proper English or not, you agreed to use it. No exemption is granted for your input device.

And since this has devolved into a "Who can pick up on the tiniest grammatical error in someone else's post complaining about grammatical errors" pissing contest, euthanasia it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back