Duplicate cars on level up..?

Every time you level up, you get the chance of taking some credits, getting a car, or one at a reduced rate, or unlocking some driver gear.

Is it possible to get a duplicate car? I haven't so far, but I wondered if I have to be careful as my car collection is growing ;)

Yes, it is. I've only gotten two dupes so far from a level up out of 104 driver levels, though. What I am doing now is banking my rewards so I can check if I have the car already after I'm done racing.

I’ve only gotten duplicate reward cars if I don’t take them the first time. So, I just skip and claim the reward later.

Once I got most of the rare cars I started getting dupes more often than not. Started seeing this somewhere around level 300-350 or something like that. Been at least 25 levels since I had a chance at anything I did not have already though there are still some unlocked tier 5 cars I do not yet have I keep getting offers of LMPs and such even though I already own them all.

Once I got most of the rare cars I started getting dupes more often than not. Started seeing this somewhere around level 300-350 or something like that. Been at least 25 levels since I had a chance at anything I did not have already though there are still some unlocked tier 5 cars I do not yet have I keep getting offers of LMPs and such even though I already own them all.
Are you sure they aren’t variations in paint, because those count as separate cars(not counting FE’s and some locked cars)? I still need about 15 or so legendary cars, and I’ve never had a duplicate show up yet, unless I sold the car then it will pop back up. I’ve had a lot of the same car, but with the other paint scheme, that counts as a different car.

Last edited:
Are you sure they aren’t variations in paint, because those count as separate cars(not counting FE’s and some locked cars)? I still need about 15 or so legendary cars, and I’ve never had a duplicate show up yet, unless I sold the car then it will pop back up. I’ve had a lot of the same car, but with the other paint scheme, that counts as a different car.

Of course I am sure. I own every LMP in the game and I have been offered all of them again as well as several of the legendary super cars. I think that I own all of the unlocked cars except about 8 or so on the last tier and it keeps showing me cars I own already. For a long time it did not show any dupes but when I got close to having them all it did.

It is possible that it has gone through the entire list of unlocked cars already, some of them I could not afford and had to pass on when they first came up. No biggie though I am close enough that I can easily buy the others soon anyway.

Latest Posts

Back