Duplicate Lap Glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wyvern_64
  • 2 comments
  • 1,202 views

Wyvern_64

Premium
Messages
649
United States
Cal Poly SLO CA
Messages
Wyvern_64
So I'm grinding the Like The Wind Indy race in my 908, and have a second and third lap with the exact same times: 39.783. The game registers that I am on my fourth lap, but doesn't list the third lap in the list on the right side of the screen. Here's a pic, sorry for the horrible quality. Had to use my phone since we have no other camera in this house. :grumpy:

gt5glitch.png




Edit: LOL I finish the fourth lap and it says on the right side:

Total Time
2:52.700

Best Lap
2: 0:39.783

4: 0:39.921
2: 0:39.783
1: 0:45.915

It totally missed the 3rd lap! :lol:
 
I had that happen too, in the NASCAR 98k cash grind race. My fourth lap time was identical to my third, and it didn't get listed in the last-three-laps summary in the upper right. But the lap did count, and the race ended on schedule after lap 5. I just thought it was odd that by the looks of things, lap 4 never happened.
 
Back