Duplicated and self-nuked car suggestion?

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 2 comments
Indonesia
Paint booth
FMecha_EXE
So in December 2018, a car suggestion entry for a F355 Challenge was made. However, it appears that it was already suggested four years prior, were it not for the original requester nuking all of their posts (including their suggestions) - although I don't know exactly about the model year of the original suggestion. What now?

I (and another user) also found some more of the user's self-nuked suggestions - I do remember notifying about their McLaren F1 GT that were also self-nuked by themselves (only evidence of what they are were from replies) before they were restored (these mentioned are not yet restored):

Last edited:
I mean the entire forum is basically members flagellating each other. It probably doesn't really matter any more in 2022 than the fabled PD Q&A forum does.

Last edited:
I mean the entire forum is basically members flagellating each other. It probably doesn't really matter any more in 2022 than the fabled PD Q&A forum does.
Admittedly, this is what I said in the old thread complaining about the state of the forum. Not to mention the reaction score inflation it gives, now that the forum supports it.

Back