Duplicating cars in Scapes

• Thread starter JamesB
  • 5 comments
Hi, can anyone assist me with this before it drives me mad? I've seen quite a few scapes shots recently which show two of the same vehicle, but in different liveries. My issue is that once I select my first vehicle, it then becomes unavailable for further selection in the cars list? How are people creating shots which show, for example, two E30 M3's in different liveries? Am I missing something blindingly obvious?

Thanks.

More than one of the same car in the garage. :) I keep up to 3 of the same car in mine just for this purpose.

I do wish that would change though. I'd like to be able to add a second car from the same one in the garage and be able to change the livery from the same interface.

It’s easier though. If you just have one car but multiple liveries just place your car, take the picture, save it.. and then change the livery and go to My Library, hit triangle on said picture and click Open Scapes. Use the same settings when prompted to. Do NOT touch the car once the viewfinder appears. Click Place New Car, select the same car with the new livery, and voilá. :)

This is why I love forums - seek and ye shall find! I'm fairly late to the party with all this and have only recently got into the Livery Editor. I have, luckily, only bought one duplicate car so far (because, let's be honest, the daily gift cars are only ever duplicates of cars you didn't want first time and still can't sell) because I wanted two versions of the NAPA Motorbase liveries in one photo. Just as well the Focus was cheap! This is a much better answer 😃

Back