Duplicating cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter morphling
  • 3 comments
  • 754 views
Messages
102
Messages
LaesioLesio
Can you tell if a car is a duplicated copy when you receive it in a trade?

I ask this because it seems like there are so many X2010's on the trade forums and i cant help but wonder how there can be so many floating around unless they where duplicated...

So is there anyway to know if you have an original?
-I suppouse it doesnt really mater, just a bout of curriosity really...
 
No way to tell. Assume 80% of the x2010 are duped. Protos prob 98%
 
Thanks for the quick response. I can understand why the carbon prototypes are the most duplicated, they can only be won once, correct?
Plus, in my opinion, the best looking.

At any rate, that is a high estimation of vehicles that are duplicated. My guess is that with so many being duplicated, everyone will own one soon with or without beating the level 30 challenges.
 
yeah cuz everyone who plays GT5 knows of this trick or goes to these forum
 
Back