Duplicating CE edition DLC cars???

  • Thread starter Thread starter logic1119
  • 1 comments
  • 514 views
Messages
2
Messages
logic1119
I'm not sure if this works but my girlfriend wanted to play GT5 so I made a profile for her and when she started it, the DLC cars I had on my account were also given to her. I checked the stats of the cars and it seems they are brand new and have no miles on them like the ones on my account. I'm not sure if DLC cars can be gifted but if so then doesn't this effectively duplicate the DLC cars?
 
Nope, neither CE nor Pre-order cars can be sold or gifted, cars appeared on your girlfriend's account because the dlc's are saved to the game data save file, that file is universal for all accounts on that ps3, so if one account gets it, so will anyothers on that ps3.

Hope I explained it well enough, first post on here, but been on this site for months following gt5 news, best site for gt5 news, also gt was what got me into playstation, was the first game i got for my ps1, have every title released in the US so far, lol
 
Back