• Thread starter Squanto
  • 4 comments

Squanto

GT1-2-3-4-5-6 Enthusiast
Premium
Netherlands
Dordrecht
Squanto666
Watch the guys from StukTV, a Dutch YouTube channel, challenge two professional drivers, in a fun contest!
In the back of a lorry which is driven around town. They are trying to set a decent time around Nurburg GP lap.
First the three hosts, then they invite professional drivers.

Spoken word is Dutch, but hope you dig the fun in this idea... Although it isn't in English. Enjoy!

(The guys from StukTV receive challenges from their viewers, from which they choose some to execute online)

Last edited:
Awesome awesome video!!:D:D
I can understand dutch perfectly well and all I can say is hope to see them next week at the nurburgring GP!!:sly:
IMO A cool idea would have been to drive along in this truck at the Nurb GP while racing on the rig, and the compare this in a real car to tell if it's realistic or not :mischievous:.

Haha.. Cool test! It must have been very strange to try and deal with the vans momentum whilst concentrating on the car in game :boggled:

Nice one! :cheers:

Awesome awesome video!!:D:D
I can understand dutch perfectly well and all I can say is hope to see them next week at the nurburgring GP!!:sly:
IMO A cool idea would have been to drive along in this truck at the Nurb GP while racing on the rig, and the compare this in a real car to tell if it's realistic or not :mischievous:.

So here is part 2:

Ofcourse Tom had to cheat, but still a nice challenge!

Back