Duuude.... the AMG GT3!

United States
United States
ill start off by saying I am extremely biased AGAINST mercs, but this one I love. This thing handles, brakes, and accelerates in an almost unfair way!

Where as, my seat time in the cayman has left me wondering why I spent the money...

That being said, are there any other vehicles that have that feel in other classes?

Last edited by a moderator:
For me too the AMG GT3 is one of the most accurate and easy cars to drive and handle fast. The throttle is smoother than other cars and I can play with TS 0 very easily.
Also car breaking is fine and IMO with BOP ON she feels maybe a bit overweight for me, but really like it.

In the same line of car youve the M6 that I personally prefer, but all cars are differents and enjoyable.

I highly recommend you to test them out before buying them if youre short on credits.

Also, take in consideration the cayman being a GR.4 car and the AMG a GR.3 car, so huge difference.

Hope it helps you.

Though it seems to have a rep for being overpowered, the Group 3 Beetle is quite fast and easy to control. I've also liked how the 911 RSR drives. In Group 4, the GT-R at least before updates was also pretty strong. I tried the Cayman once and it just didn't do it for me.

Yeah, it surprises me that it's not a more popular car in Sport Mode. I rarely see any AMG's.

I'm thinking of going with either Mercedes or Lexus for my next season.

I haven't tried the AMG yet, but my go-to gr. 3 car is the SLS GT3. You never see either of the mercs in the daily races. As for the gr.4 cayman, I don't like it either, but for some reason, PD love giving us one make races with them. The cayman is good, but when it loses traction, you aren't getting it back. May have to try the AMG GT3, though.

ill start off by saying I am extremely biased AGAINST mercs, but this one I love. This thing handles, brakes, and accelerates in an almost unfair way!

Where as, my seat time in the cayman has left me wondering why I spent the money...

That being said, are there any other vehicles that have that feel in other classes?

Why are you biased?

For me too the AMG GT3 is one of the most accurate and easy cars to drive and handle fast. The throttle is smoother than other cars and I can play with TS 0 very easily.
Also car breaking is fine and IMO with BOP ON she feels maybe a bit overweight for me, but really like it.

In the same line of car youve the M6 that I personally prefer, but all cars are differents and enjoyable.

I highly recommend you to test them out before buying them if youre short on credits.

Also, take in consideration the cayman being a GR.4 car and the AMG a GR.3 car, so huge difference.

Hope it helps you.

How do you test before buying?

I haven't tried the AMG yet, but my go-to gr. 3 car is the SLS GT3. You never see either of the mercs in the daily races. As for the gr.4 cayman, I don't like it either, but for some reason, PD love giving us one make races with them. The cayman is good, but when it loses traction, you aren't getting it back. May have to try the AMG GT3, though.

If I remember correctly the SLS AMG is gr4 and the AMG GT is gr3

The Gr3 Merc on flowing tracks is a pretty good car but the car on tracks with tight turns and hills like Interlagos is a nightmare and takes a ton of work to handle (I have ABS and TCS to 0 FYI).

The GR3 Merc has been my go to car since the start. Never the best car but never the worst.
The Gr3 Merc on flowing tracks is a pretty good car but the car on tracks with tight turns and hills like Interlagos is a nightmare and takes a ton of work to handle (I have ABS and TCS to 0 FYI).
Totally agree. I did 4-5 dailies at Interlagos yesterday. I think my Q time was low 1:32 so I started anywhere from 2-5. I fid see another Merc every once and while but usually at the back of the grid. All the cars around me were either 911’s, Beetles, or Vets. Definitely a lot of work on that track.

Edit: Really do not like the shorter dailies. Really hard to come out of a 4 lap GR3 race with positive SR but I managed.

Last edited:
Get well soon.
Not sure why I would need to? My comments are well founded on historical documentation. The VAG was founded by and financially backed by the Nazi regime. The entire early success of the company was completely funded by Hotler himself.
Why I received a “slap on the wrist” for this comment is incredibly ignorant of the staff here. Please do your research before “handing out” your red cards.

As for why I am biased against German cars (which has absolutely nothing to do with the VAG, nor “nazism”) it is because I’ve been jaded several times by bmw, Audi, vw, and Mercedes at one point or another. This forum is moderated by people who do not belong in positions of authority.

Not sure why I would need to?
Your post started with "ill".

Get well soon.

My comments are well founded on historical documentation. The VAG was founded by and financially backed by the Nazi regime. The entire early success of the company was completely funded by Hotler himself.
No idea why that's relevant (and VAG is Volkswagen, not Mercedes). You just said you were biased against them. And my post didn't refer to that in any way. It quoted you saying "ill". I said "get well soon".

Still, Heil Hotler.

dbd.jpg
Why I received a “slap on the wrist” for this comment is incredibly ignorant of the staff here. Please do your research before “handing out” your red cards.

As for why I am biased against German cars (which has absolutely nothing to do with the VAG, nor “nazism”) it is because I’ve been jaded several times by bmw, Audi, vw, and Mercedes at one point or another. This forum is moderated by people who do not belong in positions of authority.
Nevertheless, we seem to have a slightly more advanced sense of humor than some of the membership.

And I didn't give you a slap on the wrist, or a red card (which would be a ban, so you couldn't post to complain about it). That would be in your inbox, not a comment in a thread. I just said I hope you get well soon from your illness.

Last edited:
Not sure why I would need to? My comments are well founded on historical documentation. The VAG was founded by and financially backed by the Nazi regime. The entire early success of the company was completely funded by Hotler himself.

Just for clarity - British army rebuilt VAG at end of the war.

https://www.thelocal.de/20150925/the-brit-who-saved-vw-after-the-war

Your post started with "ill".

Get well soon.

No idea why that's relevant (and VAG is Volkswagen, not Mercedes). You just said you were biased against them. And my post didn't refer to that in any way. It quoted you saying "ill". I said "get well soon".

Still, Heil Hotler.

dbd.jpg

Nevertheless, we seem to have a slightly more advanced sense of humor than some of the membership.

And I didn't give you a slap on the wrist, or a red card (which would be a ban, so you couldn't post to complain about it). That would be in your inbox, not a comment in a thread. I just said I hope you get well soon from your illness.
lol looks like the Swastika is bending over and lifting a leg to blow a fart.

Back