dvd burning .gt3 saves to dvd ?

new to computers , just got laptop, windows xp home . cd.rw.dvd drive. can i put my gt3 replays onto my computers cdrw ,to play on a dvd player .? also can i send them over the internet ? i live in the uk. any help please. :confused:

You would need to capture any saved games to video with some sort of a video capture device (Sometimes Video cards have it built in, sometimes you need to buy a peripheral.)
Basically what you would need to do is capture the video, then convert it to Mpeg2 and burn onto a SVCd or DVD.
Be warned though that just because it says it's a DVD doesn't mean that most DVD players will play it. (A list of compatible DVD players can be found at www.VCDhelp.com.)
You can however capture the video and share it over the internet (a fast connection helps.)
In all honesty, the easiest way is to own a Sharkport (or other device that can trade save games.) and to send the saved file to another person with a sharkport or similar device. (www.gameshark.com)

I know it all sounds like a pain, and it is, but sometimes when you really want to do something, it's all worth it. :)

Back