DWT Drift World Tour | (Just A Draft) | Come Look

swiftautosport9
Drift World Tour
Points will be recorded after each Round. This is a 10 Round championship. Anyone found cheating will be warned then if found again banned for the rest of this season & half the next.

Groups:
99 & Under (No Racecars) (450 HP Max & 1450 KG Min.)
00 & Above (No Racecars) (600 HP Max & 1250 KG Min.)
Racecars (No LMP, NASCAR, GT500, or Drift Cars) (500 HP & 1100 KG Min.)
Stock Class (No Tuning Completely Stock) (Whatever Car Comes With)
Tuner vs Muscle (550 HP Max & 1300 KG Min.)
Old Vs New (500 HP Max & 1300 KG Min.)

Drift Trial Mode

20 Driver max for each group
Team Owners are aloud if you don't wanna drift but wanna be involved this is a very good option.

Round 1: Autumn Ring Mini 10 Minutes
Round 2: Tsukuba Circuit 10 Minutes
Round 3: Suzuka Circuit 30 Minutes
Round 4: Indy Road Course 15 Minutes
Round 5: Silverstone International 10 Minutes
Round 6: Rome 20 Minutes
Round 7: Spa Circuit 30 Minutes
Round 8: Nurburgring GP/F 30 Minutes
Round 9: Fuji F 20 Minutes
Round 10: Laguna Seca 15 Minutes

GTP/PSN/Team/Classes/Cars/Colors

I think you should start off with 2 categories bro. 1 category for 600hp cars. (No racing or modded cars.) The other category could be any RWD cars.That's just my opinion

I think you should start off with 2 categories bro. 1 category for 600hp cars. (No racing or modded cars.) The other category could be any RWD cars.That's just my opinion
Thank you the thread name says JUST A DRAFT!!! So I am always open to suggestions.

You probably won't find a whole lot of people who like to drift for points on here.

Points don't teach you how to tandem with people, nor are they a good indication of how well you're drifting.

The points system is quite flawed as it was in GT5 too, which is why a lot of people on here who follow drifting as a sport and/or drift in real life, see the concept of drifting for points, in the way that PD have portrayed it, to be comical.

Good luck with whatever path you choose to take.

Last edited:
Technically speaking, everyone will have to follow a specific line anyway, would only have to turn on the driving line to see this. I think it would be good for something different. Least he's trying to make something of what he/she has. Good on ya. Hope it works out.

Back