E-CHEAT

• Thread starter outlaw_905
  • 12 comments
does anyone know whats e-cheat

It's probably better if you don't know what it is because that's the first excuse everyone jumps to when they lose, happens all the time. If you never find out what it is you wont be accused of using it.

I don't need to cheat is that i hear people say that im e-cheating because my GT-R V-spec runs 8.99 (AUTO/TUNE)

I heard that it has something to do with the e-brake (handbrake). I may be completely off so don't quote me on this.

Found something on another thread:

Releasing off the ebrake is what everybody does and it's legit, echeat is using the ebrake after you launch, either tapping or a very slight slight pressure, it's easy to detect online, if someone call you an echeater for holding ebrake before the launch they're a noob.

I don't need to cheat is that i hear people say that im e-cheating because my GT-R V-spec runs 8.99 (AUTO/TUNE)

Yeah, I know for sure that a Spec V never ran 8.9 on GT5 without Skid Recovery Force or a hack, not even an E-Cheat will get you to 8.9, it only has about a .003 improvement on time. I saw a video of some guy on youtube running 8.999 but his G's were through the roof at 1.92, the max G's any GT-R will ever hit without a grip mod or skid recovery force is 1.84-1.85 anything higher isn't legit just ask anyone from the GT5 drag leaderboard they will tell you the same thing. The fastest legit Spec V is 9.013 and that's with Manual not Automatic, automatic is slower but more consistent.

I have to lol at these guys who say these times with cars that have been tuned to death, but still think I have the magic setup to be .020+ faster than anyone else.

Regardless of using a wheel or not.

E-cheat is dead. And if you use it you're pathetic.

Wow, is this really being brought up again in the GT5 forum ? There's many threads discussing this already. It's considered cheating if you use it to gain an unfair advantage over the guy who doesn't echeat.

It pretty much comes down to etiquette not to do it. Sure everyone can make their own set of rules but among the "pros" or teams it isn't acceptable.

If you have good skills in tuning and dragging then there is no need to e-cheat. People have tried to post their times on the leader board using e-cheat thinking we would not notice. Either way one know who was at a pro level in tuning plays this game anymore. So whatever noobs are left enjoy our hard work and use our tunes. Top guys know who put in work to make gt5 drag racing what it was. I have given my props to the guys who made me faster and a better tuner.

PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU E-CHEATING IS OKAY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO RUN ROOMS WITH AIDS ON! SRF AND TC FTW!!:lol:

Back