e-magazine

  • Thread starter Thread starter W3H5
  • 4 comments
  • 944 views

W3H5

New Member
Premium
Messages
30,458
Thailand
Thailand
Ollo gentlemen.

Some advise I require that perhaps you wonderful chaps could help me with.

I've been looking into publishing an e-magazine. I already work with a magazine which prints but I want to take them into the 21st century and get an e-mag up and running for them. Nothing crazy, just a PDF to e-mag format creator.

Any ideas?

I've checked out a few and the software is too highly priced for me because it's all pro stuff, and, let's face it, I'm just a man with a PC who needs something going from my files - e-mag format - end user in the most cost efficient yet professional looking way.

So, anyone have any experience at this kind of thing? Any help is welcome.
 
Clickie

Maybe this is something?
 
Scribus is good - I created this a year ago. It was my first attempt and it's improved since! :P
 
Thanks for the input.
 
Back