E-Type44 SetupPC 

• Thread starter pakalaka
  • 8 comments
Germany
Germany
He guys,

Im new to the forum since i got so frustrated with this car that I'm looking for help. I know that i can download setups for the time trail online but that doesn't seem to help. I personally really like the e-type as a car in general that is why i bought the dlc but after some time (weeks i think now :banghead:), I really cant find any good balance in this car. Either the car will steer in but feels like the rear pushes the car wide in the corner or the car wont steer in at all. Anyone here also a fan of etypes or just a fan of setups and want to give it a try and share their results? I know not many will be able to help because its dlc but if you want to please don't hesitate :D.

Thanks for you time and effort reading/replaying or helping me out.

He guys,

Im new to the forum since i got so frustrated with this car that I'm looking for help. I know that i can download setups for the time trail online but that doesn't seem to help. I personally really like the e-type as a car in general that is why i bought the dlc but after some time (weeks i think now :banghead:), I really cant find any good balance in this car. Either the car will steer in but feels like the rear pushes the car wide in the corner or the car wont steer in at all. Anyone here also a fan of etypes or just a fan of setups and want to give it a try and share their results? I know not many will be able to help because its dlc but if you want to please don't hesitate :D.

Thanks for you time and effort reading/replaying or helping me out.

I can have a look at it this weekend if you like. Not saying I'm amazing at setups, but I do like tinkering.

I can have a look at it this weekend if you like. Not saying I'm amazing at setups, but I do like tinkering.

amazing would be great hope you will find something still if anyone else wants to give it a try you are welcome i mean comparing results might help us even further but you help is already really appreciated 👍.

amazing would be great hope you will find something still if anyone else wants to give it a try you are welcome i mean comparing results might help us even further but you help is already really appreciated 👍.
If you're understeering off throttle lower the coast LSD
if you're oversteering off throttle raise the coast LSD

If you're understeering on throttle lower the power LSD
if you're oversteering on throttle raise the power LSD

Throttle/brake control & tyre grip/temperature levels plays a part in this also, as does the cars engine power/torque.

It's all about balance.

Add more clutches for a smoother transition between on & off throttle.

Not to sure what preload actually does but in my experience with fiddling with it
High preload makes the car feel less agile on/off throttle & low preload makes the car feel more agile on/off throttle.

This is me driving the car with a controller AI 100/100

Last edited:
I took the guide @jake2013guy mentioned to get me into setting up cars. Made notes of wat this guide says everything does and use that sheet to set the car up.

In general taking other people's setups doesn't work. They can be a good base for your setup but every driver has their own tweaks.
Of course low down force helps on Le Mans or Monza but it's all about finding a comfortable balance in your car.

Back