E55, RS6 sedan, 190 EvoII (roadcar) for my special paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abraxas
  • 23 comments
  • 905 views

Abraxas

WrongGear photographer ;)
Premium
Messages
730
Poland
Wroclaw
Messages
GTP_Abraxas
As stated in title.

I'm looking for:
Merc E55 - 1000 ticket for salikriaz 18/01
Merc 190 EvoII road car - 1000 ticket for pchappy 17/01 - finished
and Audi RS6 sedan 2002 - matte black, AMG Monza Grau, matte white, matte dark blue, matte green for pointilism 17/01 - finished

All cars pending for trade :) That was fast :)
 
Last edited:
How about ticket 1000 for the E55?

I have 3 pending trades though so i don't know if you want to wait
 
i have the Merc 190 EvoII road car for trade, can trade now aswell?
 
I have 11 Merc 190 EvoII road car Tickets
 
pchappy what for that Evo?
Salikriaz I can wait, no problem.

Oh, and one thing, they have to be totally stock.
 
?! I have 11 Tickets of the Merc 190 EvoII road car!
You do not want one? :confused:
 
pchappy what for that Evo?
Salikriaz I can wait, no problem.

Oh, and one thing, they have to be totally stock.

Yup straight from the UCD. I'll FR you and send when i can then
 
As stated in title.

I'm looking for:
Merc E55
Merc 190 EvoII road car
and Audi RS6 sedan 2002
any condition... ok maybe not over 100000km ;)

I can trade any of my special paints (5 for 1 car) or tickets (1 for 1 car).
Listed here -> http://www.mygranturismo.net/33911

I Have The Mercedez E55 Stock, i'll take the lvl 23 ticket.
Add me up on Ps3: Night_Killer_10 👍
Might be able to trade after reset
 
yeah its stock, i can trade when ever you want it? and the 1000 ticket?
 
pchappy I can send you ticket tommorow, I'll add you in the morning if it's not a problem
PROTUNER I'm sorry but pchappy was faster.
salikriaz I'll add you tommorow too.
 
ok thats fine what time will you be online?
 
i have the rs6 sedan, trade for a couple of matte paints?
 
pchappy I'll add you around 10AM CET, but I don't know when it will reset my limit.
pointilism - sure, tell me which 5 you want?
 
ok ill send soon as u have added me
 
pchappy I'll add you around 10AM CET, but I don't know when it will reset my limit.
pointilism - sure, tell me which 5 you want?

Interested on my E55 or not?
 
ok, matte black, AMG Monza Grau, matte white, matte dark blue, matte green...
Can you send more than one paint a day?
 
pchappy I can send you ticket tommorow, I'll add you in the morning if it's not a problem
PROTUNER I'm sorry but pchappy was faster.
salikriaz I'll add you tommorow too.

sounds good 👍

ok, matte black, AMG Monza Grau, matte white, matte dark blue, matte green...
Can you send more than one paint a day?

The limit is 5 paints a day
 
ok, matte black, AMG Monza Grau, matte white, matte dark blue, matte green...
Can you send more than one paint a day?

Sure, that's why I offer 5 paints for car :)
I'll andd you in the morning. see you guys and thank you for quick response.
 
I am at work at the moment, and i have one trade set for today, i will send in around 22 hours if that is ok.
Cheers
 
I have time, no worries :)
Till tommorow
 
Unfortunately none. Those were last cars that I've missed after my savegame went to heaven.
 
Well i've been looking for a lvl 23 ticket for a while. if you think of another car message me up.
 
Back