EA games online problems

paolopepper, GTP_Paolopepper
Hey,
I had this problem for a long time now tryed most things havent worked even contacted EA i think i was talking to a robot to be honest.
Well heres the problem everytime i go online on an EA games (accept fifa games) after about 2 mins of online play i get disconnected saying nothing detected within timeout range something like that! EA hinted a firewall being to highly protected, thats great you have to let viruses onto your computer to play it! then something about my router settings i have top end linksys wired router and they cant get it to work, one of the biggest games companys in the world unbeliveable!
Anybody else have this problem or anyway to help?
Thanks in advance

Demilitarised Zone - so that it is directly connected to the internet rather than behind a firewall.

There'll be an option somewhere in your router's menu, if you're used to managing it yourself.

My dad will do it we have a smaller one upstairs because we use these internet plugs through the mains which goes from the plug to this little router thing wire to the ps3 and my computer upstairs the main one is downstairs so the setting would be on the mac downstairs?

Whatever the device which receives the DSL signal from the outside world inside your house.

Back