EA Sports Announces Formula 1 Series:

• Thread starter MS7XWDC
  • 15 comments
http://euskalbart.wordpress.com/2007/12/28/formula-one-de-ea-saldra-en-2008/

translation:

EA Sports announced officially at this stage that holds the license for the exploitation of the Formula 1 in the console and long reach um compatíveis.

Since that news linking um Lewis Hamilton as one image for UK EA Sports, rumours emerged that located in the title Electronic Arts and now plays confirm the development and production details. Not that the game will be surprised, but if it is done in incapié improvements of all types, especially when it refers to a kind of way manager without having too many details. N is that the game goes um surprised, but if it is done in incapié improvements of all types, especially in what concerns um some sort of way manager without having too many details.

Larry Probst, chairman temporary office and a former member of Microsoft Peter Moore, has been responsible for announcing at an event at the legendary Indianapolis circuit, in an act which has been present Ecclestone and Mosley. Electronic Arts is going to leave in charge of the section EA Sports development of this title.

The presentation was given to show nenhum important details, the arrival of the license um XBOX360 or other platforms such as the PC, are the main novelties of a saga that has lifted much espectación throughout the world, especially in our country. Developments with regard to what they expect of the title would refer to physical engine, damage and a more evolved season with major doses of manager who will complete "the most complete game Formula 1 which has been ever", as specified Peter Moore , I leave that fall was not a difficult task after Sony's editions. Developments regarding what one would expect from the title reference to physical engine, damage and a more evolved season with major doses of manager who will complete "the most complete game of Formula 1 which has been ever", as specified Peter Moore , it did not leave that fall was a difficult trabalhistas after Sony's editions.

So, what, EA holds the F1 licence now? They seem oddly fit for each other, yet another part of me wants to tell EA to screw.

Whenever EA announces anything it's more like a funeral than an announcement. That's about all I have to say...

Urgh, reminds me back to NASCAR 07, good for 20 minutes, not so good for the rest of your life.

Please, please don't mess this up EA..

what disappoints me the most , is that the 07 seasons was on of the most competitve season in the last couple of years and it doesn't have a game :(

Can’t be much worse than what Sony has done to F1 games…

Sony did an amazing effort with F1! When EA had it last it was rubbish!

BMW318ciC
what disappoints me the most , is that the 07 seasons was on of the most competitve season in the last couple of years and it doesn't have a game

I totally agree, if Sony had updated F1CE to have last seasons drivers and cars I would have bought it in a shot but alas.....

Robin

GI: You brought up the possibility of showing some interest in revisiting F1 racing.

Moore: That’s a Brit speaking who grew up with Jim Clark and Jackie Stuart. Formula 1 was all we knew about racing. We loved it. When I look to globalize sports in general with driving, Formula 1 definitely springs to mind. It’s not a European thing, it’s a global thing. There are Formula 1 races in Japan, there are Formula 1 races in South America. We look at the driver list and it’s just as likely to be a Brazilian than it is to be a German as an Italian. NASCAR is not quite that diverse. They’re certainly likely to be from Atlanta or Charlotte. And they’re always spinning left. That becomes a little bit more limiting. We love that style and we’ll continue to do great NASCAR games and take advantage of that license, but going forward we need to look at different ways. If you’re in Italy, NASCAR doesn’t resonate well, and I need to globalize this.

It's from GameInformer in an interview with Peter Moore last October 12.

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200710/N07.1012.1911.38525.htm

I'm kind of surprised EA picked it up. I didn't think it would make them enough money, but I guess it did in the past when they had it. So I guess we can bet that the game will go down hill from here. :-(

actually F1C 99-02 was one of the greatest f1 games. better with ralf hummerich mod.
but I agree EA cant do a good f1 game now. EA is pure evil :/

Back