Eager people.. Esspecially the ones who want certain cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darin
  • 28 comments
  • 1,107 views

Darin

(Banned)
Messages
5,718
Why are you guessing and asking us to see if theres a certain car you want, or manufactorer.
Well, don't make a thread asking us, use game sites. Like IGN, Gamespot, and others.
There is google after all.
And for the members want the game. Why want it now, let the makers take their time, the longer they work on it, the more better it is.
Would you like alot of glitches all happening at once and freezing your game? How about a error of your PS2 not reading it?

Now, for those who want like Ferrari, Porsche, and some other car maker that who-ever they want in GT4.
I highly doubt that Ferrari or Porsche would make it in. You have a chance with Lamborghini cause its owned by Audi. But As close to the release date as it is, I really strongly doubt you'll even see Porsche or Ferrari.
And why would you care even if they aren't? Its just cars, after all, Porsche and Ferrari wasn't in GT3 and it was a world hit.
For those asking if a certain car is in, if you don't find a image of it, forget about it. Wait till the game is released.
It'll save stress from alot of members.
We don't want your spam.
I said all I wanted to say.
 
You said what I wanted to say, but couldnt be arsed too.
 
I bet you nothing will stop n00bs from making new threads or not looking at those stickys!

Nothing.
 
rollazn
I bet you nothing will stop n00bs from making new threads or not looking at those stickys!

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

But Der Alta and his 8 Second Banning records will. :lol:
 
I suppose I don't mind new members asking the same answered questions in exsisting threads but sometime the new threads can be abit annoying.

I wish that maybe New Members would have maybe a 3 day period from when they register or somthing where they are not allowed to make new threads only post. This would enable them and give them some time to look around an actually bother to do some searching in that time...basically, if they can't physically ask the question they will have to search for it which equals good!

After the three days is up they have full member rights......I think that this 3 days scheme would cut down new usless thread posting alot.

what do you think ?

Robin
 
"hello GT PLAN3t, Im Neo_666, and im NEW!!!!!!111!. I LUV CARS SOSOSOOSOSOSOSO MUCH, I HOPE taht ma fave car in thew HOLE widest world evarrr, the ferrari enzo (:O :O :O :O :O :O :O ) is iun GT4, as it is teh pwn. My mate dave said Gt4 doesnt have ferrari, WHY HEY HEY HEY HEY, XBOX GETS IT!!!! AND GT4 is better then xbox, and MS< and Ninten-crap. GT4 will have ferraris, I KNOW because my friend works in EB, and he sez itz in

p.s. SONY and PD and GT4 and CRASH BANDICOOT RULEZZZZ 4 EVA!!!!

:dopey: :crazy: :crazy: 💡 :) :grumpy: :guilty:

PS GT4 looks REAL, bettar tahn doom 3"

*stabs self in head*
 
^^^^^^....... ahem!!!!......what do you think of the 3 day new member sanction???
 
I like the idea, I guess it's better than the idea of having a 50 post limit because they couldn't spam to get it over with.
 
Hey I'll admit it, I'm new, but at least I haven't said anything dumb or asked any dumb questions(As far as I know), I'll save them for later when I am a Diamond member. I've searched before making either of the 2 threads I've started.

And by the way Lamborghini is definetly not owned by AUDI Darin. Both are owned by VW Along with Bentley, Bugatti and probably something else which I am forgetting. You don't have to be new to make a mistake.
 
True.

Robin, I like that idea. I have a feeling it would help too.
 
Well there you go i guess all new members make mistakes.
 
But if you reas Audi shares jointly wth Volkswagen. So basically, Volkswagen also owns Lamborghini. It's called VAG.

Sry, just wanted to let you know.
 
xcsti
And by the way Lamborghini is definetly not owned by AUDI Darin. Both are owned by VW Along with Bentley, Bugatti and probably something else which I am forgetting. You don't have to be new to make a mistake.

I should flame you for that... :grumpy:
 
fabro_s
This is another stupid thread......

Why - is it the fact, its quite true?

Don't come complaining to us when you post a idiotic thread.
 
I also like the 3 day idea...it would save a lot of spam...and hopefully over the 3 days, the newbs will learn about how annoyed some people get with multiples of similar threads that are being posted and reposted like a broken record.
 
It's been a while since I've seen a new thread regarding "Will Ferrari or Lamborghini be in GT4?", as a matter of fact, I haven't seen many new threads regarding car manufacterers.
 
sUn
It's been a while since I've seen a new thread regarding "Will Ferrari or Lamborghini be in GT4?", as a matter of fact, I haven't seen many new threads regarding car manufacterers.

Theres quite a few.
 
fabro_s
This is another stupid thread......

And that is the most stupid response I have ever read.... 👎
Although I like this idea, n00bs can just register, go off, wait three days... and then post their wet dreams about ferrari's and porsches....
 
I wouldn't mind a 1 week deal for new members, or a 30 day deal. I have a feeling things like this would really cut down on the spam produced weekly (Or should I say, daily?)
 
Unfortunately, you're always going to have people who won't be bothered looking at topics. Is it really bothering people that much?
 
From the way some people have reacted to new useless threads i'd say yes!

I don't want the new members having a hard time getting flamed!
 
dcr22B
Unfortunately, you're always going to have people who won't be bothered looking at topics. Is it really bothering people that much?
I don't post here a whole lot, but i do come here almost everyday, and most of the time i do see a repeat post, or similar to another. And since i don't even post that often, it's even bothering me a little bit. I can't imagine how much it bothers some people who post here everyday.
 
RacingFreak2k3
I can't imagine how much it bothers some people who post here everyday.

Oh - its that annoying.
 
I think having a minimum # of replys before you can start would be OK. It would force any new person to search. Honestly the only reason I joined was because it wouldn't let me search the forums was until I was a member.
 
Hey sorry Darin I felt like being an ass. Plus someone has to stand up for the new guy(me). No hard feelings? :)
 
There are random influxes of "Will my car be in GT4?", a question I made sure to address categorically in usernamed's thread, which is overlooked so often it's sad. I find it irritating and infuriating that we have to come up with so many systems to try and force people to exhibit some common sense. The sad fact of the matter is that 'common sense' is no longer common - it's the minority that tend to display it.

We've discussed the idea of capping people from launching a new thread for a period of time/posts, but it was rejected and instead the searchfirst.php page added, which has done little to curtail the abundance of new and useless threads. Add to that I haven't seen threads getting closed with anything like the punctuality we enjoyed for a while there and we wind up essentially where we started. I can appreciate not every thread deserves to be closed, but when you have the thread starter asking for the thread to be closed or a thread about a "New 460MB movie!" (that really just took my breath away) I'm gonna be impressed if I'm presented with some justification as to why it should stay open.
 
Back