EagerSnake's gallery - Straight from the game, without editing.

Ok, I've decided to make my own gallery. I did something a few years ago with GT5, but things got serious and I'm working as a photographer, so this particular mode in Gran Turismo has become something quite interesting for me.

I'll be posting weekly, you can expect 7 pictures per week at the least.

Hope you like it guys. Thanks for your time.

All of these are straight from the game without editing:

30t12kp.jpg

f0ynls.jpg

ea1opx.jpg

2mz07ma.jpg

qrzujq.jpg

72pxs3.jpg

301httc.jpg

dpdevb.jpg

You know when something is very special? For me, it's when you can relate to that thing, no matter what it is, in a very personal way.
Gran Turismo has the light, the vision and that strange feel that nobody else has right now. Even with all its flaws, I still love it:

2qbr4t5.jpg

nv13lw.jpg

2zz3luv.jpg

nwnibp.jpg

veljwp.jpg

snkrr9.jpg

30tryvk.jpg

2unvz8k.jpg

When I was preparing myself for one of the biggest things that happened in my life recently I remember listening sometimes only in my head some of the music that GT has brought to me. And the memories are countless.
They are still there, and they continue to amaze me, like every single beautiful thing in the world....

1zo7t6u.jpg

2yoswtk.jpg

e5lk7c.jpg

a3ox8o.jpg

2czwoie.jpg

That smoothness that occurs when you become one with the car, that flawless sensation of having your brain, your soul in the next corner, just behind the stars.... it's utterly breathtaking.
I love cars, and one of the reasons is Gran Turismo....

sexate.jpg

23lcy1g.jpg

2qnaazn.jpg

2n4mbk.jpg

972xle.jpg

2lkdwzb.jpg

The only discussion that I have in my mind right now are, obviously, personal and emotional things and the future of Gran Turismo.
I remember back in the days of GT3/4 asking myself the same question that I'm asking right now:

How much can they improve the visual fidelity of the game? I mean, yes, I lot, but...

8zphs5.jpg

accxt.jpg

24lllqf.jpg

23r1nhz.jpg

5txbgy.jpg

99fkah.jpg

16kbe41.jpg

Ps: I'd love to know your opinion about my pictures guys :)

Great work! I've never seen your work before, but I like the realistic angles you often use. A nice change from some of the mental lunacy of an extreme closeup of a car moving very quick (though there's nothing wrong with that either). Do you do any editing outside of GT6?

Also, I like the little bits of text you have at the start of your sets. Really shows that you have passion for what you're doing, and that is something I can respect. 👍 Especially this.

You know when something is very special? For me, it's when you can relate to that thing, no matter what it is, in a very personal way.
Gran Turismo has the light, the vision and that strange feel that nobody else has right now. Even with all its flaws, I still love it:

I really agree with this. I played Forza, and it just didn't have the soul in the driving that GT does. I mean, PC games don't quite have the soul in the 3D models (most of the time. Though they are damn great). I don't know how, but PD has a digital soul. I'd imagine it's just the passion in their work coming through. Forza feels like it adds a car and says, "there it is. Have fun." PD makes a bigger deal.

Great work! I've never seen your work before, but I like the realistic angles you often use. A nice change from some of the mental lunacy of an extreme closeup of a car moving very quick (though there's nothing wrong with that either). Do you do any editing outside of GT6?

Also, I like the little bits of text you have at the start of your sets. Really shows that you have passion for what you're doing, and that is something I can respect. 👍 Especially this.

I really agree with this. I played Forza, and it just didn't have the soul in the driving that GT does. I mean, PC games don't quite have the soul in the 3D models (most of the time. Though they are damn great). I don't know how, but PD has a digital soul. I'd imagine it's just the passion in their work coming through. Forza feels like it adds a car and says, "there it is. Have fun." PD makes a bigger deal.

Well, thank you so much Skython for taking the time to write me, I really appreciate it :)

Regarding your question, nop, I do nothing to the pictures, everything you see it's actually the raw picture from the game. I think that being a photographer/filmmaker myself adds a lot to my takes, and since I can't do sports photography where I'm living, I think that Gran Turismo is helping me to fulfill that need hahahaha...

As for the "feeling" we have for the game, I don't know if it's just being a fan, but it's true, there is something inherent in the series that wakes up that sense of adoration or anything like it.
And I agree, Forza is amazing, but it doesn't have a digital soul, as you exactly said.

Just a bunch of new (and old) pictures....
Have you ever experienced that state of flow that only happens only 5 or 10% of the time, but in Gran Turismo? I did...

2mms0zn.jpg

akepl3.jpg

2ujksas.jpg

ohtj7t.jpg

33c2fq0.jpg

25556hk.jpg

w8p2iw.jpg

5xrb41.jpg

2nkoumw.jpg

2yy2lqr.jpg

2drax5v.jpg

2woc7bt.jpg

2m5fecy.jpg

dfk18k.jpg

34sezoo.jpg

aayxpg.jpg

I hope you like it, and if you've enjoyed them, please, leave me a comment, recommend me a car on a particular track or photomode scenario and I'll take pictures for you.

As always, thanks for passing by :)

Very nice gallery, original angle, sense of speed, great use of the GT lightning effects : great job mate !

Thank you so much Kodje, I really appreciate you took the time to see my work and write something down for me.
Please, look forward to my next shots.

I'm tremendously excited, I just finished my new short film, it's already approved and published so... I haven't been taking a lot of pictures, neither in the real world nor in Gran Turismo, but I have a couple to share anyway.
I hope you like them guys :)

Thanks for passing by ;)

avhjlj.jpg

33kryw7.jpg

r7vlhv.jpg

enhmv.jpg

j6u4b7.jpg

10zwxnl.jpg

2b1h4y.jpg

2pzn3nc.jpg

255nolx.jpg

I'm back with a couple of pictures. I'm enjoying my time with the virtual camera... and also the real one.
I think I'm going to expand my universe. In the meantime, I'll appreciate your thoughts, guys.

mmehxu.jpg

255p5p4.jpg

2qi356o.jpg

jkhelg.jpg

8xos3q.jpg

33vdi5j.jpg

2ldy3q9.jpg

29zbuig.jpg

Some very nice shots in this last sets also 👍
The 787B one has a great composition and the last one with the Sti looks very realistic :)

Back