EagerSnake's gallery - Straight from the game, without editing.

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode Galleries' started by Eager Snake, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

Ok, I've decided to make my own gallery. I did something a few years ago with GT5, but things got serious and I'm working as a photographer, so this particular mode in Gran Turismo has become something quite interesting for me.

I'll be posting weekly, you can expect 7 pictures per week at the least.

Hope you like it guys. Thanks for your time.

All of these are straight from the game without editing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

More pictures, without editing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Safoo and Moon_k like this.
  3. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I remember this one pretty well. It was the first time I saw the new cloud system in GT6, and it was beautiful.

[​IMG]

Skython and Safoo like this.
  4. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

More of my collection. I also have a lot of 3D pictures. If someone is interested I can share the original files:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Safoo likes this.
  5. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

You know when something is very special? For me, it's when you can relate to that thing, no matter what it is, in a very personal way.
    Gran Turismo has the light, the vision and that strange feel that nobody else has right now. Even with all its flaws, I still love it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Safoo likes this.
  6. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

When I was preparing myself for one of the biggest things that happened in my life recently I remember listening sometimes only in my head some of the music that GT has brought to me. And the memories are countless.
    They are still there, and they continue to amaze me, like every single beautiful thing in the world....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Safoo likes this.
  7. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

This is actually a 3840x2160 image:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Safoo likes this.
  8. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

Remembering the great and only #AyrtonSenna

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Safoo likes this.
  9. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

That smoothness that occurs when you become one with the car, that flawless sensation of having your brain, your soul in the next corner, just behind the stars.... it's utterly breathtaking.
    I love cars, and one of the reasons is Gran Turismo....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

moeom and Safoo like this.
  10. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

The only discussion that I have in my mind right now are, obviously, personal and emotional things and the future of Gran Turismo.
    I remember back in the days of GT3/4 asking myself the same question that I'm asking right now:

How much can they improve the visual fidelity of the game? I mean, yes, I lot, but...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Ps: I'd love to know your opinion about my pictures guys :)

moeom and Skython like this.
  11. Skython

Skython

Great work! I've never seen your work before, but I like the realistic angles you often use. A nice change from some of the mental lunacy of an extreme closeup of a car moving very quick (though there's nothing wrong with that either). Do you do any editing outside of GT6?

Also, I like the little bits of text you have at the start of your sets. Really shows that you have passion for what you're doing, and that is something I can respect. :tup: Especially this.

I really agree with this. I played Forza, and it just didn't have the soul in the driving that GT does. I mean, PC games don't quite have the soul in the 3D models (most of the time. Though they are damn great). I don't know how, but PD has a digital soul. I'd imagine it's just the passion in their work coming through. Forza feels like it adds a car and says, "there it is. Have fun." PD makes a bigger deal.

Eager Snake likes this.
  12. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

Well, thank you so much Skython for taking the time to write me, I really appreciate it :)

Regarding your question, nop, I do nothing to the pictures, everything you see it's actually the raw picture from the game. I think that being a photographer/filmmaker myself adds a lot to my takes, and since I can't do sports photography where I'm living, I think that Gran Turismo is helping me to fulfill that need hahahaha...

As for the "feeling" we have for the game, I don't know if it's just being a fan, but it's true, there is something inherent in the series that wakes up that sense of adoration or anything like it.
    And I agree, Forza is amazing, but it doesn't have a digital soul, as you exactly said.

Skython likes this.
  13. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

Just a bunch of new (and old) pictures....
    Have you ever experienced that state of flow that only happens only 5 or 10% of the time, but in Gran Turismo? I did...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I hope you like it, and if you've enjoyed them, please, leave me a comment, recommend me a car on a particular track or photomode scenario and I'll take pictures for you.

As always, thanks for passing by :)

14. Kodje

Kodje

Very nice gallery, original angle, sense of speed, great use of the GT lightning effects : great job mate !

Eager Snake likes this.
  15. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

Thank you so much Kodje, I really appreciate you took the time to see my work and write something down for me.
    Please, look forward to my next shots.

16. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

I'm tremendously excited, I just finished my new short film, it's already approved and published so... I haven't been taking a lot of pictures, neither in the real world nor in Gran Turismo, but I have a couple to share anyway.
    I hope you like them guys :)

Thanks for passing by ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kodje likes this.
  17. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

I'm back with a couple of pictures. I'm enjoying my time with the virtual camera... and also the real one.
    I think I'm going to expand my universe. In the meantime, I'll appreciate your thoughts, guys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kodje likes this.
  18. Kodje

Kodje

Some very nice shots in this last sets also :tup:
    The 787B one has a great composition and the last one with the Sti looks very realistic :)

Eager Snake likes this.
  19. Eager Snake

Eager Snake

Thanks so much, again, Kodje, for taking the time to see my photos :)