Earn more than $ 1,900.000 seasonal event with 430pp

  • Thread starter Thread starter CCR_BR2
  • 7 comments
  • 3,395 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
130
Messages
CCR_BR2
EARN MORE THAN $ 1,900.000 SEASONAL EVENT WITH 430PP

PERSONAL HELLO, I AM CCR_BRA THIS VIDEO AND SHOW HOW TO EARN ALMOST $ 2,000.000 in a single run! HOPE AND HELP ALL THANKS for watching!


The SETUP USED BELOW

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 0/0
Weight Balance: 0/0

Transmission
Electric engine, 1 gear
1st: xx
2nd: xx
3rd: xx
4th: xx
5th: xx
6th: xx
Final: xx
Top Speed: xx

Limited Slip Differential
Initial: 08/xx
Accel: 42/xx
Braking: 08/xx

Suspension
Ride Height: + 10 /-01
Spring Rate: 5.6/7.7
Extension: 7/5
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll: 2/4
Camber: 3.2/0.8
Toe: -0.24/-024

Brakes
Brake Balance: 7/6

 
congratulations on your behalf. However...

1. Why did you go to the hassle of listing blank gear ratio's for a single geared electric vehicle?

2. You didn't state what pp you were running at.

3. A similar thread had already been created, with various tunes ranging from the 350pp range down to 265pp.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7138960#post7138960

and payouts of 2.3+million cr.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7147758#post7147758




thank you for cheer!
1 - pp 300 in this, that can be seen in the video 2'00

2 - i think the prius g 2009 and is hard to win with the selection touring prius g (j) '03, so that the choice car

3 - and choose to put the change even being hybrid car was in the same standard model, not for lack of knowledge!

Thank you for watching and posting!
 
do you have to restart the race to avoid any fast opponents?
 
do you have to restart the race to avoid any fast opponents?

I win every line up with 285pp prius 👍
But if you want go to 265pp then you must avoid fast opponents...
It can be onle me tought :lol:
Have nice day :)
 
Cool, I'm gonna try this :)
I'll start with 350PP first cos I'm not too familiar with cape ring
 
Cool, I'm gonna try this :)
I'll start with 350PP first cos I'm not too familiar with cape ring

That's okay, neither is the AI.
 
Doesn't really need its own thread, especially as we have another bigger thread with this, and more, info in it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back