- 292
- eVilate
So I'm on B-Spec doing the Dream Car Championship in a Mazda 787B. First 3 races are normal, my driver easily wins with a little bit of instruction. Get to the fourth race in the series;Circuit de la Sarthe 2009. It's raining heavy so I chuck on rain tyres. Race starts and my driver is out in front in half a second which never happens, especially seeing as the other cars are proper race cars. So I decided to put the camera on the other cars and what do you know, they ALL have Racing Hard tyres on and every single one of them has the Pit sign activated and this is 1 second after race starts. It's a long track and by the time they all got back around to the pit, they had all been lapped 
Funniest race I have seen yet.
Funniest race I have seen yet.