Driving Aids:
Oversteer: 0
Understeer: 0
TCS: 0

LSD:
Inital Torque: 10
Acceleraton: 30
Deceleration: 10

My first car represents the direction I plan to take ECT, to sporty yet easy to drive cars. With full suspension and LSD tuning, along with a moderate power boost, I hope this is a great representation of things to come.

Last edited:
A. I pray you mean sub-6min.
B. If you would, I'd prefer that you review a car first. More information will go in the first post when I get up and running :)

Hey i want to request a sub 6second mazda6 ring car.

A Mazda6 is impossible to get around the 'Ring in 6 minutes, never mind 6 seconds. By the way, LancerEvo7GSR, do you ask people to review cars before they request them (like Mad Finn Tuners)?

^Yes, I'd like for that system to work here. Review a car, and I'll gladly make you one.

Honda Integra 260DC5 Type-R '03

Stats:
Drivetrain: Front-Engine, Front Wheel Drive
Power: 261 HP
Torque: 157 ft.lb
Weight: 1170 kg
Weight/Power Ratio: 4.483 kg/HP

Apricot Hill lap time: 1'36.273

Purchase These Parts:
Racing Brakes
Brake Controller
Racing Suspension
Stage 1 Turbo
Full Customize Transmission
Triple-Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Full Customize LSD
Racing Suspension
S3 Tires
Car Wash
Oil Change
New Wheels (OZ 002)

Brake Balance Controller:
Front: 3
Rear: 6

Suspension(Front/Rear):
Spring Rate: 7.2/6.3
Ride Height: 90/96
Bound: 3/2
Rebound: 8/7
Camber: 1.1/1.7
Toe: 2/-1
Stabilizers: 4/3

Transmission:
Auto Settings: 12
Final Gear: 4.750
1st Gear: 2.596
2nd Gear: 1.925
3rd Gear: 1.488
4th Gear: 1.178
5th Gear: 0.966
6th Gear: 0.813

Driving Aids:

LSD:
Inital Torque: 15
Acceleraton: 35
Deceleration: 5

This car is made to complement the Civic 250EK in your garage, with matching parts and similar speeds, being mere tenths apart on Apricot Hill. As it's once again easy to drive, this is a great car for beginning drivers.

Last edited:
I have to ask something...

Why do you use such low amounts of camber? In my experience, grippier tires need more camber but you're running levels of camber that would make N1s happy and S3s rather unhappy.

I have to ask something...

Why do you use such low amounts of camber? In my experience, grippier tires need more camber but you're running levels of camber that would make N1s happy and S3s rather unhappy.

True. And I want to ask something: You wrote 'Sports Tyres', but should they be S1, S2 or S3?!

I test with S3 tires, but I have just 'Sports Tires' written meaning you should buy all compunds for testing and for races. And I'm adding camber and tweaking the Integra's settings, the Civic was over a second slower with added camber so it's staying as-is.

A brief review of the Tuning Challenge RX-7:

First,I couldn't get HP but that's it. I changed it to HP and still had it under I got 432.
Also,it was over the P/W Ratio for the Tuning challenge.

I tried it on the 'Ring.

Not much wheel spin,but had some because of going in to first in one corner,which was because of the wide handling.It was also quite oversteery,and it was also quite soft,I did quite a bit of little drifts.

Pros:
Nice power,not too gutty though.
Good top speed,I got nearly 300km/h on the straight!!
Quite fun.

Cons:
Quite soft.
Nice power,not too gutty though.
Little wide turning.

I rate it a 7.5/10.

Last edited:
ECT Speedster Turbo TGC '10

Stats:
Drivetrain: Mid-Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
Power: 334 HP
Torque: 279 ft.lb
Weight: 773 kg
Weight/Power Ratio: 2.314 kg/HP

Apricot Hill lap time: N/A

Purchase These Parts:
Racing Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Brake Controller
Port Polish
Engine Balancing
Racing Chip
Racing Suspension
Stage 3 Turbo
Triple-Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Full Customize LSD
Stage 3 Weight
R1 Tires
Car Wash
Oil Change
New Wheels (Yokohama 002 (Ignore the picture for now ;))

Front: 5
Rear: 8

Suspension(Front/Rear):
Spring Rate: 6.6/7.2
Ride Height: 83/83
Bound: 3/4
Rebound: 7/9
Camber: 2.8/2.2
Toe: -2/-1
Stabilizers: 5/5

Transmission:
Auto Settings: 11
Final Gear: 3.500
1st Gear: 2.868
2nd Gear: 2.050
3rd Gear: 1.550
4th Gear: 1.212
5th Gear: 0.987

Driving Aids:

LSD:
Inital Torque: 15
Deceleration: 5

Downforce: 30/30

Built for tighter, more technical tracks in the Tuning Garage Challenge 2.0, this car uses its light weight to corner very fast, but stay stable through the corners.

Last edited:
ECT V12 Vanquish TGC '10
Pics coming soon

Stats:
Drivetrain: Front-Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
Power: 708 HP
Torque: 581 ft.lb
Weight: 1523 kg
Weight/Power Ratio: 2.151 kg/HP

Apricot Hill lap time: N/A

Purchase These Parts:
Racing Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Brake Controller
Stage 3 NA
Port Polish
Engine Balancing
Racing Chip
Racing Suspension
Triple-Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Full Customize LSD
Stage 3 Weight
R1 Tires
Car Wash
Oil Change
New Wheels (Yokohama 003)

Front: 4
Rear: 6

Suspension(Front/Rear):
Spring Rate: 12.5/10.4
Ride Height: 73/73
Bound: 3/4
Rebound: 8/7
Camber: 2.2/2.6
Toe: 2/-1
Stabilizers: 6/5

Transmission:
Auto Settings: 15
Final Gear: 3.500
1st Gear: 3.143
2nd Gear: 2.232
3rd Gear: 1.696
4th Gear: 1.317
5th Gear: 1.064
6th Gear: 0.884

Driving Aids:

LSD:
Inital Torque: 20
Deceleration: 10

Downforce: 30/30

Built for faster, wider tracks in the Tuning Garage Challenge 2.0, this car uses its speed and handling to stay fast around the track.

Last edited:
What Elise PF? Wait a minute...are you sure that's not you in your avatar? :lol: I don't see any elise. I think a certain New South Welshman is smoking something...:lol:

Cheers, Cougar23

The reviews on Leo's civic are fantastic. being it is '10 and not '04 i'll call it the best after market car I have seen! weight transfer is great. Glides like A Civic should(No I don,t mean drift either.):dunce:

The nord. time is 17:56:319 not bad!👍

the strip was; 14:917 Not bad for A drifter!👍

Another note was I noticed was that keeping the weight on kept it from flying over those hills on Nord.👍

Out of all I give it an A plus.

TOURNIQUETFAN:3795207
(No I don,t mean drift either.):dunce:
A comma doesn't equal an apostrophe. It's spelled "don't", not "don,t". At least you didn't spell it "dont".
17:56.319 on the 'Ring? I hope that you just put a 1 in front of that time by accident, otherwise I seriously question your ability to tune or test cars. I can beat that time in a Mazda 360, which has *checks tune* 8% of the horsepower of LancerEvo7GSR's EP3 Civic.
Wheelspin does not equal drifting. You were going in a straight line (hopefully), right? You can't drift and still go completely straight at the same time, as far as I know.
You're too much of a soft touch when it comes to reviews. You focused on all the positives and considered wheelspin to be a positive thing. Wheelspin is a pain in the ass in a race because then everyone runs away from you at the start. I would give the car a B+ at most if that were the case. If it were a budget build I may give some leniency and give it a A.

:)
A comma doesn't equal an apostrophe. It's spelled "don't", not "don,t". At least you didn't spell it "dont".

17:56.319 on the 'Ring? I hope that you just put a 1 in front of that time by accident, otherwise I seriously question your ability to tune or test cars. I can beat that time in a Mazda 360, which has *checks tune* 8% of the horsepower of LancerEvo7GSR's EP3 Civic.

Wheelspin does not equal drifting. You were going in a straight line (hopefully), right? You can't drift and still go completely straight at the same time, as far as I know.

You're too much of a soft touch when it comes to reviews. You focused on all the positives and considered wheelspin to be a positive thing. Wheelspin is a pain in the ass in a race because then everyone runs away from you at the start. I would give the car a B+ at most if that were the case. If it were a budget build I may give some leniency and give it a A.

What is the point to critize if i'm critizing myself?
Your really ignorant. Have A Nice Day.:)

Oh by the way If you had read my post you would have seen that it said two laps!

Last edited:
The reviews on Leo's civic are fantastic. being it is '10 and not '04 i'll call it the best after market car I have seen! weight transfer is great. Glides like A Civic should(No I don,t mean drift either.):dunce:
Thanks!
What was the best single lap?
If you got an FF to drift on a drag strip, you are godly.
Another note was I noticed was that keeping the weight on kept it from flying over those hills on Nord.👍

Did you completely ignore the wheelspin.

^^The car only wheelspins in first gear, but your point exactly. Wheelspin is NOT a good thing (unless you're drifting), and even I would give this car an A- at most.

Back