Easter Eggs & Other Places Revisted

• Thread starter 2_FAST_4_U
  • 5 comments
United States
U.S.A.
I'll admit to be really behind in playing all the GT Series games, mainly because I wanted to complete them all 100% which I worked on for years :cool: ! GT3 & GT4 I've finished last year, but never completed GT2 all the way and I never actually played GT1 that I can recall (Senior Moment Maybe). Anyway, I got around to visiting and finding all the Easter eggs and cool points of other interest in GT3 & GT4 and it wasn't 'till this week that I completed GT5 and went on the hunt for the previously listed GT5 Easter eggs and other cool things to look at in GT5. I took all new photos posted below for those that are still playing and enjoying GT5 and I found one thing particularly interesting in the second photo. The Bern Girl seems to be missing the spare tire in her Red Ferrari. Poor thing, maybe she had a flat on the other side of the Ferrari and she is on her cel phone calling Triple AAA right now :lol:. Also in the Mine's R34 photo you can clearly see where PD did the correction overlay on the Mine's R34 Skyline covering up the first bottom before this patch was done. Anyway enjoy... I'm gonna be doing a Easter egg hunt for the new and undiscovered in GT5. If I find anything new you'll be the first to know. Also let me know if there are others I missed that I can visit. :gtplanet:

Easter Egg-Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 & Mysterious Man.jpg
Easter Egg-Ferrari 330 P4 & Blond Girl On Cel.jpg
Easter Egg-Ford Mark IV & Man With Dog.jpg
Easter Egg-Jaguar XJ13 & Mysterious Moving Cat.jpg
Easter Egg-Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line & Dead Tree.jpg
Easter Egg-Jaguar XJ13 Chrome & Jets Landing.jpg
Easter Egg-Jaguar XJR-9 LM & GT Building Lights.jpg
Easter Egg-Lamborghini Miura & Loch Ness Group.jpg
Easter Egg-Lancia DELTA HF & Dead Tree Monkey.jpg
View attachment 698831
Easter Egg-Mine's R34 Thanks for finding this! _ )_.jpg
Easter Egg-High End G37 & PS3 In Back Seat.jpg