Easy 24 minutes of Nurburgring win

United States
United States
missnbelle86
okay I have figured out the easiest way to guarantee wins at the 24 minutes of Nurburgring. Buy an Audi R18 TDI and purchase racing soft tires. Go into the race on B-spec and do not pit the car can run 3 laps without pitting for fuel. Just make sure when you get in the lead to set the pace to "My own pace" so your driver doesn't make any mistakes and don't let the driver pit (the driver will try to pit on his own you have to cancel it)

Just barely has enough fuel for three whole laps but it will make it

Last edited by a moderator:
On RS maxed to 650, tranny to 199. (make sure no rain tires are owned or it will try to pit for rain tires.

Start race, select push pace, and the xbow will finish 27min later no pitstop first place by 30-130 seconds.
Wow, its that easy, I must have underestimated the x-bow! cheers mate

EDIT: Would a maxed GT anniversary edition x-bow do the trick? I don't mind buying a new one, just wondering

Last edited:
There are a lot of cars that will do the job here. The best one is probably the X-Bow, The Rocket also does fine as does pretty much any LMP car. The difference being that the normal cars are cheaper to buy and maintain than the race cars and so far I have not saw any that complete the race in less time than the X-Bow at roughly 27:3x

On RS maxed to 650, tranny to 199. (make sure no rain tires are owned or it will try to pit for rain tires.

Start race, select push pace, and the xbow will finish 27min later no pitstop first place by 30-130 seconds.
So no input needed? just set to push pace, and that's it? he wont pit?

A stock x-bow?

LCC Rocket can win too, but I personally prefer the KTM. These two cars also have the advantage of being pretty cheap to rebuild, whenever they start getting worn out.

You still shouldn't use it for N24, seeing as you'll eventually want an engine and chassis rebuilt, which costs 500000 credits each on an LMP.

Maybe not an enormous amount compared to what you'll win from the races, but it is nevertheless less efficient than using a different car.

24min Ring isnt an issue since its a turning track so any of competitive car with minimal supervision will do it

i did it first go with a some JGTC Skyline...

LeMans is a different issue, much faster class of car, much faster track and much higher fuel consumption and quite critical fuel and tyre stops

However i was not prepared for how fast a 650pp Xbow is the Ring... my Bob stuffed up the first major hairpin on the 1st lap under the Dunlop Curve and even so, the bastard claimed 1st position well before the end of the lap!

This is... incredible. I have 2 McLarens in the race, the Ueno Clinic and the Fina Longtail and he still cleaned them up.

I'm not too proud to say that the Ring is often beyond me on cars that are above 600pp and the chances of me taking a Fina Longtail in another Fina Longtail from 15th to 1st in one lap is very very remote.

By the end of the 2nd lap I think he's coming to 2mins ahead! Suffice to say he can take this without any input from me.

635pp xbow street

8'18" ring type V config

2nd driver was something like 2'30" behind, didnt even register on the pitboard

the Bob is RIDICULOUS, LUDICROUS fast, guy was getting air all over the place and he's doing the getting air while on a corner but never spinning out

The Rocket is a cheap ride, with, so far, zero cost of maintenance. Mine has over 6,000 miles on it (10,000 km). The Pit service shows Red oil change and engine, Amber body. PP has dropped to 642 but it still wins easily every time, unattended.

I'm trying to find out if it will ever wear out!

Yep, the Rocket works great! I just won (in B-Spec) with a time of 29:39.195 with a gap of 33.428 to second place. Not only that, I didn't have to pit and still had half a tank of fuel left, and my tyres were all still 10!

I think the key with this car is to not make it too powerful. I had it at 650pp but it was fishtailing all over the place. Once I reduced power it was great.

Here are my settings in case anyone's interested:

Light Car Company Rocket '07
632PP
276BHP
390kg

Tyres: Racing Medium
Suspension: Racing suspension Hard
Brakes: Racing brake kit

Transmission: Fully customisable
Set max speed to 310kmh (190mph) and leave ratios as default.

Differential: standard
Clutch: triple plate

Power limiter: 100%
Engine tuning: stage 2
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Sports catalytic converter
Intake tuning
Mid RPM range turbo kit

Now if only I could get this result in A-Spec...

Enjoy!

Last edited:
lots and lots of cars crush on the ring

any of the GT500 JGTCs will do it within reason

trick is speed with fuel economy

some cars will do half the pit stops of everyone else, a few will need NO pit stops, of note being the hybrid race cars

the Vision race cars will do it easy inc. the alpine and Toyota FT1 and the Lexus thing

I would like to know how you got the 2X down to 650PP. Lowest i can get it to go is 681PP
You can't. When I posted that, I thought the 24 minutes of Nurburgring was 750pp event. Disregard that.

If you want win the 24 minutes of Spa, or the 24 minutes of Lemans, then use my chaparral trick.

i seem to notice the Bobs dont give a shat about abflug

1,000hp 2,500lb supercar? full power and aim for the moon!

eg. the Speed 12 does ok on this except for the fact that Bob drives it spectacularly

@bluelightning, you can go to PP650 with Racing Soft tires and win by ~90 seconds. I can't get anything over PP642 due to wear, but it still wins easily.

I might try it again, but I've found this car is pretty hard to keep in a straight line with too much power but that could be down to my skills as a driver...

Latest Posts

Back