Easy B Spec experience/help?

• Thread starter browne
  • 5 comments
Russell_Crowbar
Hey,
I've started playing GT5 again, but am wondering how to get quick and easy experience for my b spec driver (even A Spec)?
I only have one driver, I'm going for the trophies, and he's only at level 16, so to be honest I still have a lot of races to do. But I've read that further on in the game people are having trouble, and I don't have people in my friend list who play this game religiously, so I can't do that online b spec driver thing, and I'm not into boosting threads.
I know I'm crossing out the best options, but I was wondering if some of the more experienced GT5 players have any hints (even for A Spec), whether it's best to get more b spec drivers, money farming, XP farming etc.
I'd be grateful for any hints/help, as B Spec is BORING after 12 straight hours! I've tried plugging in a USB keyboard and holding down enter, but after each race you have to pick your driver again so you have to be there to select him and exit back out.

Thanks,
Russell_Crowbar

Just plug away at your first B-spec driver. Don't get another till the 1st endurance race and then he'll level up extremely fast and you wouldn't of wasted time on him earlier getting 500xp per race compared to the 10000xp or so.

Also, put your B-Spec driver into a car that is faster then the opposition so you can do other things while not having to mentor your driver. My 4 guys are doing the Indy 500 and I've just finished mowing the lawn and is now on this forum till they finish!

Hi Russell

If you want to add me to your friends list... And put a B-Spec driver or two into online mode, I'll race them for you, which will help you level up in B-Spec (as well as earn a few credits).

It might not get you a load of trophies, but it'll give you some more experienced drivers to race with. Plus, with it levelling up your B-Spec, you'll be able to enter higher level (and higher rewarding) events... Which will level up you and your driver faster too...

My PSN I'd is: fidod

fidod
Hi Russell

If you want to add me to your friends list... And put a B-Spec driver or two into online mode, I'll race them for you, which will help you level up in B-Spec (as well as earn a few credits).

It might not get you a load of trophies, but it'll give you some more experienced drivers to race with. Plus, with it levelling up your B-Spec, you'll be able to enter higher level (and higher rewarding) events... Which will level up you and your driver faster too...

(put Russell in your Add Friend message, so that I know who you are...)

Hi Russell

Yo man, cheers! I love this, everyone online thinks I'm called Russell, but my PSN is meant to be a play on words with Russell Crowe. I wanted Gordon Rampage but it was taken! lol!
I'm just in the middle of a championship, I'll put him online straight after I've finished. Can I race my B Spec driver while he's online and someone else is racing him?
What do you want in return?

Hi mate

I don't want anything in return. It costs me nothing to race your drivers for you. Glad to be able to help.

You can't race a driver that has been set to online... But if you are level 16 in B-Spec you should be able to create another B-Spec driver. So just do that and stick him online.

I am not sure if you have to go to the Remote Race section of the Community section, for the servers to spot you... Might worth it, just to be sure.

Also... As you level up in B-Spec... Add more drivers... They can be added every 5 levels up to level 25 I think. It can only help.

As soon as I see your guys online... I'll race them... :-)

Noel

Back