Easy $ For Beginners / 85K Every 5 Minutes

  • Thread starter Thread starter SouthRox
  • 20 comments
  • 2,379 views
Messages
13
Messages
SouthRox
This one falls into the grinding category, but the payout seems to be pretty nice.

Step 1 - Win the A-SPEC Amateur Class "Clubman Cup"
Step 2 - Use the prize car "Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race '87"
Step 3 - Enter Seasonal Events "Japanese '80's Festival"
Step 4 - Grind "City Circuit: Clubman Stage Route 5"
Step 5 - PROFIT! :/

The MUGEN MOTUL will make quick work of the competition. Race is 5 laps long, about 1 minute per lap. Payout 85K credits and 14,000 XP. Not bad for the lower level players (like me!)

I looked for this in the "Money Making" thread, but didn't see it.
 
Last edited:
Are you able to re-race it and get the money again?
 
Yeah, I've banked 1.5 mill earlier today
 
Wait Wah? When I first saw you could make 85k credits I tried re-racing it but it didn't give me any money anymore.
 
The seasonals should be giving out prizes every time you finish it. Or maybe they've changed it with the update on 24th?
 
Not giving me anything. I just went back and re-did the race again to see if they changed anything since I played last. None of the races, whether its the FF, FR or 80's race gives me anything. Just exp.
 
You were never able to receive money more than once in Seasonal Events in GT5 sicne the beginning. The guy is telling you guys to grind A-spec, not the Seasonal Events. Seasonal Events are only good once.
 
I thought you were able to receive the rewards from the seasonal events more then once which is why they reduced the rewards so much.
 
There's no way. A lot of the recent ones have been repeatable...

I gotta go check.

Edit: Just checked. Yup, it works. I did it twice and I'd already done it before.
 
Last edited:
You were never able to receive money more than once in Seasonal Events in GT5 sicne the beginning. The guy is telling you guys to grind A-spec, not the Seasonal Events. Seasonal Events are only good once.

Wrong! Only the SE in the begining where you won the whole purse were the ones you could not recieve more credits after completion.
 
You were never able to receive money more than once in Seasonal Events in GT5 sicne the beginning. The guy is telling you guys to grind A-spec, not the Seasonal Events. Seasonal Events are only good once.
This hasn't been the case for the past month or so.
 
Well hopefully they change it and make it the way it was before. Also I wouldn't mind it if they kept the Ferrari Formula challenge or allow us to use it in the career modes.
 
well hopefully they change it and make it the way it was before. Also i wouldn't mind it if they kept the ferrari formula challenge or allow us to use it in the career modes.

+1
 
Change what?

The seasonal events to what they were before. You know. Rewards you lots of money, can only receive the rewards once, power and weight restrictions.
 
...and keep the ferrari challenges.
 
...and keep the ferrari challenges.

Can't forget about those. Only just started doing them due to the F1's down here in Australia and am very saddened by the fact that the seasonal events are about the only place you can drive them and get some kind of reward. (money :sly:)
 
Back