- 303
Just ranting a bit here.
But it'd FANTASTIC if you could access your garage in the set-up menu before an arcade race/time trial.
Currently it's set up as:
I pick my car, pick my track, and pick my gameplay of choice. In this case time trial. I do my laps have my fun and it's time to change cars. To change cars I have to go back to the main front end menu... access the garage and start all over.
The entire process of backing out of so many menus can be expedited by simply giving the player garage access in the pre-event menu (where you set your aids, tuning, look up rankings, etc).
Kind of like how players choose their car before entering an online race event.
Yes? No?
Am I alone in being totally bothered by having to go through countless menus just to run a different car on the same track?
But it'd FANTASTIC if you could access your garage in the set-up menu before an arcade race/time trial.
Currently it's set up as:
I pick my car, pick my track, and pick my gameplay of choice. In this case time trial. I do my laps have my fun and it's time to change cars. To change cars I have to go back to the main front end menu... access the garage and start all over.
The entire process of backing out of so many menus can be expedited by simply giving the player garage access in the pre-event menu (where you set your aids, tuning, look up rankings, etc).
Kind of like how players choose their car before entering an online race event.
Yes? No?
Am I alone in being totally bothered by having to go through countless menus just to run a different car on the same track?