Easy milage points

• Thread starter mynameis66
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
UK
Forgive me if its common knowledge,and im probably a little late to the party but did they patch the milage points trick?
By creating a lobby on the oval track and pausing the game the car would still `drive`itself and clock up milage/points,ok for quick milage points whilst your doing something else but no good for credits.Just set it running,went back 500 laps later and its clocked the milage but didnt give any points!lol

If they patched it - good! I hate when people ask me when I open a lobby with more than 5 laps if it is an autodrive lobby. I want to race, not sit there and drool while Bob does the work. If I wanted that, I’d want B-Spec to return instead :lol:

Forgive me if its common knowledge,and im probably a little late to the party but did they patch the milage points trick?
By creating a lobby on the oval track and pausing the game the car would still `drive`itself and clock up milage/points,ok for quick milage points whilst your doing something else but no good for credits.Just set it running,went back 500 laps later and its clocked the milage but didnt give any points!lol
For Easy milage points, just use the SRT Tomahawk X VGT at the Blue Moon Bay Speedway, and you need the rubber band trick. With the rubber band trick using the Tomahawk X VGT it is hard to get it right to control the car, so I made up a device to always to control the car.
P6020001.JPG

Last edited:
So have they patched it or not?You used to be able to do it without the rubber band stuff,just pause the game and it carries on running.Like i said it clocks up the miles but doesnt seem to give the milage points.

Back