I'm wondering of a good way to get some easy money. I'm not trying to be cheap, but having to pour money into useless cars (eg. the Vitz), to get my B-Spec driver to win kind of sucks.
I also just dropped 50,000 into my '69 Camaro, it has 180hp more than any other car in the World Classic Championship, and it gets dusted. So I kind of wasted money on that.
On a related note, after I use a car for whatever it was needed for, can I sell it for added value with all the upgrades I dumped into it?
I also just dropped 50,000 into my '69 Camaro, it has 180hp more than any other car in the World Classic Championship, and it gets dusted. So I kind of wasted money on that.
On a related note, after I use a car for whatever it was needed for, can I sell it for added value with all the upgrades I dumped into it?