- 1,994

- Denmark
- GfxJG
I tune a lot of cars. And when I post them in my tune shop, I like to list the maximum. possible HP and torque of said car. But that also requires me to break in the car, which is annoyingly time.consuming, even in B-Spec Indy 500 and quitting after however many laps are needed.
Full power in this meaning is acheived after 300 KM's, and then an Oil Change.
So what I'm looking for is a quick formula or something that I can plot a cars 0 mileage HP into and then get what it will be at "full power".
Full power in this meaning is acheived after 300 KM's, and then an Oil Change.
So what I'm looking for is a quick formula or something that I can plot a cars 0 mileage HP into and then get what it will be at "full power".