easy way to earn cash for F1 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter CLIFFO_83
  • 4 comments
  • 1,395 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
405
Australia
Australia
I have reached the extreme series and need to know the easiest way to earn cash to buy F1 07 and F1 2010.

My only thought is to race the other extreme events/races over and over again because they earn 99k.

Any suggestions?
 
Play the seasonal events, easy cash there.
 
I dont think you can use the F2007 or F10 in A/B Spec...

edit: but if its just for messing around in them, I think the American Championship at Indy is the fastest
 
I dont think you can use the F2007 or F10 in A/B Spec...

edit: but if its just for messing around in them, I think the American Championship at Indy is the fastest

Then what cars do you race in the " formula gt" event?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back