Easy way to list out your garage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex997tt
  • 14 comments
  • 1,112 views
Messages
174
Messages
alex997tt
So painful manually listing out hundreds of cars from your garage onto a forum thread. Is there an easy way of doing this?

I just took photos of my favourites - and will use these to manually start writing out a list.

IMG_0475.jpg
IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg
IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg
IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg
IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg
IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg
IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg



Perhaps it would be easier to just grab a master spreadsheet and tick off those I have...
 
Thats a nice garage you have there! 👍
 
Thats a nice garage you have there! 👍

Thanks! Won or bought every single one of them myself! -95% of them with full engine+chassis rebuilds and max tuning options applied.

Will start trading now I think to fill in the few gaps I have.
 
Yeah, its better to start checking it off sooner so you don't have to browse through hundreds of cars and checking them. Once you're caught up, all you have to do is simply check off the new car you just got. This is what I'm doing. I actually printed the list (28 pages lol). I've yet to have a page where the whole list is checked off. Sometimes the variations is so minimal lol, that it might confuse you. For example:

[Mazda MX-5 1800 RS (NB,J) '00] and [Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '00]

Notice the difference?

Gotta use precaution if you're checking them off for some.
 
I made the same mistake by only checking them off after I got to 200 cars. Took me a couple of hours to match them all up but its a doddle now. I use mygranturismo.net by the way
 
where did you get that white Subaru WRX?? looks awesome :)
 
where did you get that white Subaru WRX?? looks awesome :)

Buy it from the new car dealership - then RM it!

Speaking of which - PD needs to either drop the 'RM' text from the current car banner at the top of the screen, or update the garage name to have RM in it!
 
I copied the entire carlist into a MS Excel-document ;)
Whenever I buy a car, I put the amount of cars behind it.
(example: if I have 1 audi quattro, I add a '1', if I have 2 of them, I add a '2')

In that doc I also wrote 2 simple 'SUM'-codes, which count the total amount of cars in my garage, and the total amount of different cars... :p

I think that's much easier for me :D

Look:

Garage.jpg
 
Last edited:
You have alot of good cars there, were did you get the money from to buy them ?
 
Completing b-spec all gold, and doing all the seasonal races gets you tonnes of cash! More than I can spend as I keep hitting the 20M ceiling.

...plus doing the last extreme b-spec championship (takes about an hour with an X2010) gets you over 1M credits each time.
 
Holy moly thats some garage, no junk in there!
 
Back