Ech0's GT5 Garage.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ech0Ambar1
  • 12 comments
  • 963 views
Messages
119
Messages
Ech0Ambar1
I've gotten to a decent point in the game, so I decided to start my own garage. I'm not looking for anything really specific, though LMP cars and an FGT will always be accepted. :P If you have something interesting that you want to swap for one of these, go for it. (: I should have +2 on the rep forum when it gets updated, so if the person trading with me has less than that, I ask that they send first.

Premium Cars Available
Mercedes Benz C63 AMG '08 (Stock, Unused)
Ford 2010 Carl Edwards #99 Fusion (173.9 Miles, Fully modded)
Citroen C4 WRC '08 (Fully modded, 89.4 Miles)
Enzo Ferrari '02 (15 miles, fully modded) (SOLD!)
GT By Citroen Race Car (25 miles, fully modded)

Standard Cars Available
HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 (Stock, unused) SOLD!
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77 (Stock, unused)
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67 (Fully Modded, 30.8 Miles)
Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 EvoII (Stock, unused)
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 (Stock, unused)
Jay Leno Tank Car '03 (Stock, unused)
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 (Fully modded, 4,686 Miles) SOLD!
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Stock, Unused)
Nissan CALSONIC Skyline GT-R Race Car '93 (Stock, unused)
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 (Fully Modded, 1324.5 Miles) SOLD!
Peugeot 205 Turbo EvoII Rally Car '86 (Stock, unused)
Nissan Skyline GT-R (Pace) '01 (Lights, Fully Modded, 714 Miles)
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 (Stock, unused)
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (Stock, unused)
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01 (Stock, Rare!)
Nissan 240SX '95 (Stock, Low Miles.)
Formula Gran Turismo (Fully modded) (Sold!)
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 (Stock, Unused)
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #51 '00 (Stock, unused)


If you want any of these, post an offer here. If I accept, delivery is to be made within 6 hours of final terms of trade unless otherwise negotiated. Any particular questions can be PM'd.
 
Last edited:
What do you want for the hks silvia and the calsonic gt-r?
 
PM me an offer? Like I said, I'm not looking for something specific, just something interesting.
 
I like your 908 and will give you my FGT
 
I like your 908 and will give you my FGT

I just got the 908, so I'm not looking to trade it for just an FGT right now. I'll keep you in mind, though.
 
Edit: Sold Silvia and Diablo, added Spyker and Enzo.
 
Edit: Sold Enzo, will add an FGT in the next few days.
 
Edit: Added Formula Gran Turismo, GT by Citroen, Caterham, and Dodge Viper.
 
I know you just traded me that R8 for a DB9, but that Team Oreca Viper is looking quite nice!
 
Back