Economy in GT6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil
Porto Alegre
LazyLiquid
I confess that i never understood so well the economy in GT5, most specificaly about prizes on races, car and upgrades costs and how everything is balanced. Of course, there is several hundred of interesting cars in GT5 to be bough and upgraded, and if the standard payout was similar to the A-Spec, it would take decades to have all the cars you need and want. Also, the dispairity between the Sessional Event payouts to anything else is huge, and i don´t understand why.

About GT6, witch we don´t know how many cars will have and how the carrer mode, how do you think it would be proper to have the economy based? Do you prefer to get your cars easier for a larger base of choices or you prefer to craft your money slowly and have a higher emotional relationship with the cars that you choosed to buy and upgrade first?

There is no balance in GT5. I play the game evry day, yet there are a stack of 20 million cars I do not have and should not have to endlessly grind to get them. I hope GT6 improves upon this.

The economy on GT5 is completelly flawed.

It need to get back to GT4 or even GT2 economic models.

Anything that doesn't make me grind endlessly is good. That's one of the reasons what made GT2 and GT4 great. Well, perhaps GT2 was a tad too easy but GT4 was well balanced in my opinion.

I really don't think a lot of thaught was put into GT5's economic model. More like an afterthought.

what i'd like to see in GT6 would be the ability to make monthly (in-game) payments to the dealership when buying a car that you need but don't have all the money to buy it at that point in time, but there would be interest.

so at the end of all of the payments the car would have cost a bit more then it was originally.

but of-course you'd still have the ability to pay the car off the second you want it.

i don't know if this would work but it's an idea

what i'd like to see in GT6 would be the ability to make monthly (in-game) payments to the dealership when buying a car that you need but don't have all the money to buy it at that point in time, but there would be interest.

so at the end of all of the payments the car would have cost a bit more then it was originally.

but of-course you'd still have the ability to pay the car off the second you want it.

i don't know if this would work but it's an idea
Basicly a car loan?

I don't think this feature would be that much of a success. :indiff:

In the earlier games the payout for doing endurance races made them worthwhile. GT5 endurance races pay a rediculously low amount for the effort required.

In the earlier games the payout for doing endurance races made them worthwhile. GT5 endurance races pay a rediculously low amount for the effort required.
Agreed, also while having endurance races payouts more balanced, a removal of the credit limit would be very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back