Eddie Van Halen Enters RehabMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 2 comments
  • 776 views

Solid Lifters

In Memoriam
Messages
19,310
United States
Inland Empire SoCal
Messages
SOLID_LIFTERS
A message from Edward from the official Van Halen website... http://www.van-halen.com/

An article... http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=b85e841a-ec5f-4f4a-a33c-44c77b932432

Many seen this coming. He hasn't looked good for a long time. He looked years older than he really is and acted a bit odd at the NAMM show. Here's the video...



The tour is on hold and no show for the Rock'n Roll Hall of Fame ceremony. Velvet Revolver will do some Van Halen songs. That's it. So, no Al, Ed, Dave and maybe Sam and Mike wont be there.

It ain't easy being a Van Halen fan. :crazy:
 
Wasn't he drunk at the NAMM show? Shame the tour has been put on hold, I was really looking forward to seeing them. :( At least he's getting help though. 👍
 
Wasn't he drunk at the NAMM show? Shame the tour has been put on hold, I was really looking forward to seeing them. :( At least he's getting help though. 👍

No, he wasn't drunk at this year's NAMM show, but he was at last year's and the year before that. (Wine bottles half full around him and behind his amp) He was sober, this year, and he was having trouble with it. I've been like that myself, when I was drying out.

Yeah, it's about time he got help. When the tour starts, it's going to be one hell of a show!
 
Back