Eddies Challengers

• Thread starter J4ffa
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
erm
Right im wondering what cars do people use for Eddies Challengers i first used a scion fr-s because its a pretty decent car then tried the gtr and porsche 911 gt3 rs and well im having trouble currently on num13 and the circuit races are annoying the corners are so tight so either i spin out crash or get rammed so then thats me out of the race.

So im after ideas ie what cars better with what tune as its like the cars i use just dont turn or the only time they turn is when i drift them round a corner but when you have the ai chasing u that does the corner spot on its kinda hard to keep up. Either that or im peed off which is making me drive like sh** but still could do with cars and tunes so what ya got.

Btw the game should have a chat section would make it soooo much easier

I used my maxed Ford Fox Body Mustang since I wanted to finish the game without buying a car. Did the job easily except that time trial one where I decided to max my car before I came back to it.

edit: No tune just elite grip tires on stock settings

Pictures of the car
View attachment 501256 View attachment 501257
My 'Stang Foxbody which I chose to start off NFS and I used it the entire way until the finish then I let myself by more cars haha.

Last edited:
I used my maxed Ford Fox Body Mustang since I wanted to finish the game without buying a car. Did the job easily except that time trial one where I decided to max my car before I came back to it.

edit: No tune just elite grip tires on stock settings

Pictures of the car
View attachment 501256 View attachment 501257
My 'Stang Foxbody which I chose to start off NFS and I used it the entire way until the finish then I let myself by more cars haha.

That looks quite sweet that. So the starter cars can complete the game thats good to know think i might just had a bad few races it was more of a bumper car challenge by the time i finished.

Also ELmarcotuff cheers tried used the imprezza before i reset and didnt buy again never tried the evo.tried the r34 and it felt abit heavy the s13 was nice but i had the back end overtaking me enough times.

That looks quite sweet that. So the starter cars can complete the game thats good to know think i might just had a bad few races it was more of a bumper car challenge by the time i finished.

Also ELmarcotuff cheers tried used the imprezza before i reset and didnt buy again never tried the evo.tried the r34 and it felt abit heavy the s13 was nice but i had the back end overtaking me enough times.

Yeah while using the 'Stang I had a lot of those races where I couldn't do it and kept crashing etc.

As for starter cars finished the game... I was confident the Foxbody could, and my guess is the 86/BRZ/FRS (which ever it is) could too but as for the Civic.... I'd like to try that out but I'm not sure if I really do :lol:

You can get the subaru brz but i ended up getting the scion frs as a mate has the brz and didnt want him saying i copied hahaha now im just pushing to 50 then can get the rest of the mods so then when i fail its just because the cars faulty and nothing to do with my driving

Yeah while using the 'Stang I had a lot of those races where I couldn't do it and kept crashing etc.

As for starter cars finished the game... I was confident the Foxbody could, and my guess is the 86/BRZ/FRS (which ever it is) could too but as for the Civic.... I'd like to try that out but I'm not sure if I really do :lol:

I started and ended the game with the civic. It did fine in every race event.. drift, it took a couple of tries. :lol:

I started and ended the game with the civic. It did fine in every race event.. drift, it took a couple of tries. :lol:

Valiant effort! I'm guessing you faired pretty well during Eddy's challenges? You must be one hell of a driver! :

I bet it was funny you in the civic and the rest in supercars hahahaah

but on a plus i managed to beat eddie the last challenge took me 3 trys as well cars would jump out on me while im there doing 170mph which was superfun

Back